Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-27-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:37 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

7-27-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 13 years ago, in 2004, one week after DeLeRue commissioned to print the IQD, I purchased mine. I understood what was to happen due to another experience with another country. One day I believe that Iraq will raise the value of their currency – or I certainly wouldn’t be wasting my time. It’s part of the Marshall plan... Our friend in Iraq says that the speed of things happening in Iraq are moving SO FAST! Do you realize that by turning on the ELECTRICITY they TURNED-ON the MONETARY REFORM? ...the electricity has been turned on...and IMO...the MR has been turned on. The dinar seems to be “international” – although we don’t see Article VIII. Many Iraqi’s (that fled Iraq) are now going to be able to receive funds via international banks...which is a international transaction.

7-27-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana My optimism in this venture is not waning, nor is it diminished even slightly. We have nothing but positives to consider at the moment. The cold hard truth is this: Iraq had a long road to travel. They have stood the test of time, they have marched forward through amazing troubles, and they are still heading in the "right" direction. But at no time in history, and at no time in the future, will they EVER tell us the "date" that they will do what they are bound to do at some point. At some point, they will raise the value. This is undeniable. But if they will do it tomorrow, or next Tuesday, or in a month or a year? We will never know that. I am going to say something with absolute conviction right now. This is absolute, no possible way to refute it, it is ABSOLUTE just like gravity pulls you towards the earth. With all my connections, with my decades of international communication and (I don't even know how many airmiles) of travel, my past and present work and friendships with bankers, CEOs, politicians and more... I will tell you this.

7-27-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana NOBODY is going to be able to call a "date" on this. We are close. I love... no, I LOVE... where we are right now. But that doesn't mean I can tell you it will be tomorrow, next week, next month, "soon", or never. [ In everything that I have read I have not seen any mention being made about the Iraqi assembly voting on the latest version of the HCL...are there other factors which still stand in the way of this critical piece being enacted?] There really is not any ONE thing that is holding this up... it's just a waiting game. It's confusing and maddening and that's exactly the way it should be, according to Iraq. They don't want anyone to know when they will RV. Nobody will know. Period.

7-27-2017 Intel Guru Rayren98 It has been reported that the activation of Mastercards and the ATM's will be in the coming days! They are expecting a major price change for the Iraqi citizen's goods and services due to more purchasing power. In an effort to increase the growing economy, no taxes were announced for all foreign companies engaging in commerce.

7-26-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad7 Article: "Rafidain paid the salaries of directorates Baghdad" Quote: "the exchange was done through one of the electronic and manual payment tools." As our friend [Walkingstick] with business interests in Iraq has indicated...this article appears to support the payment of both electronic and manual forms...e-payment (95%) and cash (5%)...IMO.

7-26-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 The budget is not yet in the Gazette...we wait.

7-26-2017 Newshound Guru EHankins Article: May 6, 2017 "Calls for the launch of "mobile" banking and leaving paper transactions" WELL, THERE IT IS: Obviously electricity was needed for this to happen first. So, now the infrastructure of the CBI is ready to launch this project...awesome news Walkingstick [friend in Iraq] thanks. Mobil Banking imo is any banking outside a bank or on the move via. phones i-pads home computers and without paper because the electronic devices are the paper. The sands of time are unfolding into the world BIG BIG TIME...All of this takes time to establish...no magic can do these monumental steps. IMO, the magic will follow.

7-26-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 Article: May 6, 2017 "Calls for the launch of "mobile" banking and leaving paper transactions" Yes it is dated slightly...but look what is upon us...activation of e-banking...e-commerce...e-dinars...they were ready in May...well...guess what the activation is upon is [us?]...indeed...IMO.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's