Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-30-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:34 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

7-30-2017 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "The law of the National Oil Company will be ready to vote in the coming weeks" The head line is not the main point imo. It is the last two paragraphs that suggest they are having a meeting next week. That could be Sunday [7-30-17]. They say they have large acceptability in the house. I bet the pressure has come to a boiling point and there is no way in world they'll kick this can into months or even weeks. Large acceptability is a majority. imo We read they came to a calculation for oil. They used (44,4) and another (8,000 dinars per barrel) in the article. So if oil is average $44.4 a barrel and it costs $8 to extract then they can budget for it. Like they just passed the 2017 and Supplemental for 2018 if I read that correctly...

7-30-2017 Intel Guru 12thman Received a call this morning...saying this will go into mid August maybe September if certain things keep dragging. Wealth manager said sorry for getting hopes up. He too was on stand by... Will post if anything comes my way. Please don't get down because we are closer than ever and with each day more is given to us.

7-30-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article Quote: "The Central will adopt in 2017 new visions of the applications of monetary policy for the purpose of achieving the objectives set out in Law 56 of 2004 and most important to maintain the exchange rate of the dinar and its value covered in foreign currency, through the construction of foreign currency reserves and In accordance with international standards in calculating the external cash reserve to cover the dinar and cover the imports entering Iraq " This is a very important art. IMO. Sounds as though they are ready to start using the dinar in trading. Maybe their meeting with the IMF next month will set them free.

7-30-2017 Intel Guru Delta [Mastercard is universally accepted and can be used in more than 33 million locations around the world. Stay tuned for the third generation card of to global in partnership with Mastercard... Got this from there FB page.] IT'S A WOW INFO ...THE THIRD GENERATION IS THE QI MASTER CARD ...SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MORE THAN SIX MONTH SINCE THE ANNOUNCEMENT... FROM QI CARD "WE ARE CURRENTLY ISSUING TO EMPLOYEES AND RETIREES OUTSIDE IRAQ IN AMMAN AND ABU DHABI" SO NOT ACTIVATED YET! THIS IS VERY BIG...WE ALL NOW [KNOW ?] THAT DOES NOT WORK WITHOUT ARTICLE 8 AND INTERNATIONAL IQD.

7-29-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 Article: "The law of the National Oil Company will be ready to vote in the coming weeks" Can you smell that money...I mean oil...it's coming...the HCL...for the citizens...for the world...for us...IMO...the BEST is coming.

7-29-2017 Intel Guru Bluwolf Main Source is informing me to tell all that we are in the highest of alerts ever. And that the number we are waiting for is to be imminently released.

7-29-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "Iraqi government says it cannot implement Article 140 of Constitution" HCL and Article 140 implementation...what is the real status on these? This article is proof...that...all ...who say that Article 140 has been all done for quite some time...are wrong... As I showed you in past articles HCL was passed thru the cabinet but not parliament. Parliament kicked it back to the cabinet for changes, it then when back to the house after the changes and there is sits for a final vote. They keep telling us about the urgency and even have given past target dates for the vote, but it never goes anywhere. ...the required census needed to implement Article 140 is late. It was supposed to be done already in 2007.

7-29-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So what’s the big deal about Article 140 and Article 120 anyhow? Why is it so important for the KRG to implement it? The constitution must be “fully” implemented to get out of sanctions. The answer to the problems lie in all the oil revenue generated from Kurkuk. There is plenty of nice rich oil in the region. The KRG wants it included under the KRG region. Then they want a percentage of the revenue generated from this oil to care for the people in it. So far, do to lack of a census, the GOI can not determine how much $$$ to include in the payout. This delay is due to the refugees pouring into this region. So the KRG is now saying they will come up with some kind of formula, but the constitution Article 140 and 120 will be implemented one way or the another.

7-29-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 [Is it possible we are still many months from RV?] No one can guarantee when this will happen, because we don’t know. We know what the information indicates, but no one can say with out a doubt “it will happen on X day”, until X day arrives. [What do you think they mean by ‘the coming days’?] Nobody knows for sure, but it would seem that ‘the coming days’ means between now and 1. August, because it appears there is a deadline with the IMF. In the past, some things have been apparently set in stone, but then they change the stone! Nobody knows for sure! [Do you still think we will be making appointments by 1. August?] I think it is possible to be finalized by then, according to the information we’re hearing.

7-29-2017 Newshound Guru chattels The continuing conflict with DAESH could again postpone the April 2018 election. Not to mention the continuing postponements of amendments to the election law by Parliament. On the other hand I have been thinking that the proximity of success against DAESH with the next elections in Iraq may be very helpful to Abadi.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's