Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-8-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:28 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

8-8-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I want to clarify and dismiss these rumors going around that once they pay on these SMART cards the rate of the dinar has to RV or had RV’d. This is not true...these are only debit cards issued thru Mastercard and Visa...the cards are tied to a bank account. The money is NOT on the cards! There is NOT any new IQD rate on these cards. The in-country market rate is used for the dinar. This rate is decided by the CBI and IMF. The dinar in the country is not changing EVER until they launch the newer notes that eventually and gradually will replace the 3 zero notes...once the dinar goes up in value there will be more purchasing power in Iraq...the rate will be whatever the CBI and IMF decide. There is now only one rate and it is the provisional rate while still under sanctions.

8-8-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Use of cards abroad is also rumored to contain a new rate. Again, the rate is NOT ON THE CARD as the rate would have to come from one of the global currency exchanges, and these exchanges currently do not yet have have the new rate. The CBI and GOI have taken on this huge effort to get nearly 35 million people on the debit cards because they need to go a cashless society. The IMF to is mandating this changeover and so if they want their currency to go back to the prior pre-war levels they need to follow instructions.The use of these cards will revolutionize the Iraqi society and the entire banking industry, not to mention get us the RV.

8-8-2017 Newshound Guru Islandg1211 Today the GOI passed laws related to decentralize government and elections in the provinces. These are important to support the local governments which us apart of the original UN plan to rebuild the country of Iraq as a democracy. So they are complying with the UN sanctions to de-centralize the government. The GOI has actually done something last week and today when they approved the budget amendment. That was a requirement of the IMF, and by passing it, they got the loan installment approval from the IMF's review. Today's regional laws help them comply with the UN. So the GOI actual made progress. But, the real need here is a deal with the Kurds. They are coming to Baghdad next week but it's all about Barzani getting his own country. Also they announced that the budget has been amended and is projected to go from 95% revenue derived from oil down to 85%. That's an important step to economic diversification that the IMF wanted.

8-8-2017 Newshound Guru Islandg1211 Moody's came out over the weekend with a C+ credit rating for Iraq based on a number of factors. The report published by Moody's makes no reference to Iraq's currency nor Article VIII nor the UN Chapter VII sanctions. Mosul is liberated. Tal Afir, Iraq and Raqqa, Syria are not. Tal Afir is surrounded and the invasion plans completed and will only take a few weeks. Raqqa is about half done, but not ready for the full scale door-to-door invasion. That will happen this Fall. I DON'T BELIEVE THAT THE RV IS GOING TO BE DELAYED until after Tel Afar and Raqqa is completely done. I believe that they see the end of ISIS holding towns is in sight. Trump accelerated the removal of ISIS, but Baghdad is going to have to negotiate an Oil and Gas law without giving in to Barzani. What he is doing is not Constitutional.

8-8-2017 Newshound Guru Enorrste Article: "Keywords confirms the existence of a large and promising role for the private sector in the next phase" Quote: "Secretary General of the Council of Ministers d. Mahdi Keywords presence of government plans to give a major role and promising the private sector in Iraq by activating the investment side in the next stage within the sectors of the economy and reconstruction." I'm with KAP [Guru Kaperoni] on this one. This sort of language doesn't leave much wiggle room. It seems to me that forces are in play to open the currency to the world before the end of the year.

8-7-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 [Any speculation as to WHAT or WHY this is still being held up? It seems like everything has been done, and we are "CLOSER" than we have ever been, but why not full release?] Sure, someone is still fighting to get what they want out of this deal. Yes, we are closer than ever, but closer is not ‘the end’, which is what we need for the release. [is it possible have this RV could sneak up on us all without any preliminary warning and surprise even you?] No way it could sneak up and surprise me, and I think there are too many people watching this 24/7, looking for these changes. [You don’t think this will go into 2018?] Anything is possible, but if everything goes according to the information I have been listening to, then it should be done before the end of this month, so September and 2018 are irrelevant.

8-7-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Keywords confirms the existence of a large and promising role for the private sector in the next phase" It seems very matter of fact that between now and end of the year they will open the banking system to facilitate investors/investment. I cannot see how they could achieve a private sector without doing so. This article states two things very clearly, "next stage" and "activating the investment side." One has to come to a reasonable conclusion that "next stage" means within 6 months. And "activating the investment side" means the banking sector simply because investment is not possible without it. I think we should look for significant changes from the CBI by end of year if not sooner.

8-7-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 Kurds are on their way to Baghdad to discuss their issues and Article 140 to be activated. It’s believed that will take place within two days. The appeal to the Budget has supposedly been rescinded; that was to be addressed on 21 August...and it might have held things up, but if it has been rescinded that’s no longer an issue. If Article 140 is activated, that might be the signal for the ATMs to function and dispense the lower denominations. That will be a great sign of progress. Good things could pop out this week, in Iraq. From the information I’ve received, it looks like Iraq should be moving in the next couple of days...

8-7-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 A few questions... Why the "sup" budget for 2017? Why does it appear to be initiated in Sept/Oct... Why Meet on it again in September along with the Budget for 2018 that is already figured and "must be approved by IMF board"...when the IMF board appears to be the drafters of the 2018 budget... Iraq Banking Laws... Domestic Banks in Iraq year starts Jan 1 and ends Dec 3...Thus we can see reasoning why they would start the NEW accounting at the start of the New Year... The sup budget appears to be the "start of a new era"...A primer per se'...And from 2018 on...New accounting methods will be used in Iraq...In other words NO MORE 3 ZEROS...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's