Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-13-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:23 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

8-13-2017 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan "Iraq is entering the global financial markets with great success" Quotes: "this move gives a strong signal to investors to deal with Iraq with high confidence..." "The plans implemented by Dr. Abadi three years ago were well studied, especially with regard to capital. We succeeded in maintaining the dinar exchange rate while continuing to pay salaries and dues, maintaining the war against the enemy and achieving economic victories parallel to security." The confidence the investors have in Iraq has arrived. An additional point to think about is the three years it has been in the making. If we recall the MOP shows that time line for the IQD as well... with two sets of books per se, one may deduce they have been doing them for a heck of a lot longer than ever thought. If true, how sweet it is!!

8-13-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin Articles: "Al Araji: Investments in Iraq exceeded $ 93 billion since 2010" "Egypt is considering establishing factories in Iraq and establishing a free zone" "The National Investment Authority signs a contract with a Chinese company to set up 4,000 housing units in Maysan" Don't let anyone tell you that investors are hesitant about coming into Iraq. They are flooding in currently.

8-12-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 [How confident are you this will happen by the end of the month?] Based on what they have told their citizens, I feel extremely good it will happen by the end of the month...because that is what the information dictates. Have told their citizens information in the past that did come to pass but later (time frame).

8-12-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 Allow me to say this: As i opinionated...No RV in August. Said i STUDY 21st of August and then...September 1st to the 10th. [WHY WILL YOU OR [Guru] DELTA NOT SHARE WITH US...WHAT WAS IN THE SPEECH?] Because i can Not...Yet. The net does not even know nor talks of it...In fact tomorrow there is a big meeting few know about.

8-12-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Iraq steps accelerate the transition to e-payment of salaries of employees" It is my opinion they are facilitating ebanking now in iraq in preparation for international banking which will begin at or about the end of year.

8-12-2017 Newshound Guru Shredd Article: "International Monetary Fund: Iraq faces double economic crisis and risks remain high" When an economy struggles, one tool to combat financial distress is to adjust the country's currency...just like the US recently lowering the value of the dollar. Iraq has the same opportunity. What complicates this is the use of the dollar...but this is all good and works for our benefit imo.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's