Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-25-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:19 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

8-25-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 [Dr Charountaki: I am wondering though what a right time means in politics, especially in the Middle East...] GREAT STATEMENT eh? THIS IS GOLDEN...BECAUSE THERE NEVER IS AN EXACT RIGHT TIME...! We do know the CBI said the elimination of the 3 zeros must be at the start of the NEW YEAR and NOT in the middle of a year or quarter... They also said: ALL the banks in Iraq fiscal year starts at the first of the New Year and therefore is when the NEW accounting must start... That being said: I am of the opinion that the start of 2018 is when... And they have to educate the people on new currency by media, and advertising in banks....WHICH THEY HAVE NOT...AND is why there are no LD's in any ATM's... But, IMO, if start of 2018 is the intended date ...we should begin to see a flood of articles begin mid September...

8-25-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Central Banks meeting in Jackson Hole, WY begins today [Thursday, 8-24-17].

8-25-2017 Intel Guru Bruce I checked in with several sources and...I didn’t get any new Intel on Iraq...from what I understand Iraq is done. All the ATMs in the entire country are on, the lower denoms have been coming out for days, and basically they have their RV in country at good rates. We know people who have the Qi cards, they are charged up and available and they know the rate on the card which is very high and they have access to their funds. So in a very real way Iraq is international. When we are going to get it? It is hard to say. It is so close we should be able to reach out and grab it. We are right there. I just don’t know when it will occur. The rates are high. The Forex guys are trading on the dinar around 1140. That is an indicator that they are trading in the lower numbers and they are getting ready to drop in the new rate. I am hearing the timing is very positive to take place not too far away.

8-25-2017 Intel Guru Delta reinstating. 1. to put back or establish again, as in a former position! IT CAN'T BE AT PROGRAM RATE!!!

8-24-2017 Newshound Guru Walkingstick In short: rate, matters not... reinstated, is KEY.

8-24-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 [...if the kurds split will they print new money and then would the iqd fail?] The CBI will lift the 3 zeros when they feel stability and regional control is sufficient... As of now with the Baghdad, Kurd issue there is no agreement... Baghdad is between a rock and a hard place financially and politically. The CBI...also needs to move or their reserves will plummet to a point of having to devalue the IQD (should they hit 36 billion)...which is only 4 billion away from projected reports.

8-24-2017 Intel Guru ADMINBILL WILL THERE BE ENOUGH $$$ FOR INDIVIDUAL EXCHANGES? ...AS FAR AS REGULAR EXCHANGES FOR INTERNATIONAL CURRENCIES THAT ARE ACCEPTED NOW, THE INTERNATIONAL RATE WILL BE AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE JUST AS IT IS AN ANY BANK OR CURRENCY EXCHANGE CENTER EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK RIGHT NOW.

8-24-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru American Contractor According to a recent United Nations report, Iraq has made no attempts to pay an ongoing debt. Apparently, the Chapter VII Iraq compensation file owes the Kuwaiti government $5bln for the last two years for oil and food. PM al-Abadi suggested that Kuwait forgive the loan entirely and reportedly the Kuwaiti Emir declined. You can expect Iraq to remain under UN Chapter VII for at least a few more years. At the present time, there is no chance that the Iraqi government would be able to pay the money owed to Kuwait. The Iraqi government has a $25bln dollar deficit and they currently need all the money that they can get their hands on.

8-24-2017 Newshound Guru chattels Article: "KRG doubles down on independence vote after Baghdad meeting" Quotes: "The Kurdish delegation's visit to the Iraqi capital Aug. 14 failed to change the declared stances on the Kurdistan region independence referendum scheduled for Sept. 25..." "We know that independence needs many years, so we need to find a solution to the disputed areas, amend the constitution and divide the oil wealth by peaceful means." I have stated for years that Kurdistan is not going anywhere without KIrkuk. Once we are past the next elections I expect that the US position may change publically. If we are getting out of the " nation building" business then there is no nation better inclined to establish democracy than Kurdistan. We are not going to oppose the ultimate reality of it. The only question is what impact such may have upon our liquidity event.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's