Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-26-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:34 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

8-26-2017 Intel Guru Delta I...believe they do have a big conference that is gonna take place...I think in D. C., in Washington...it has to deal with the banking and the economy; and...I believe it’s gonna be on the 16th...of October... But, I do believe for them to go there...that they definitely need the rate before they go...and they know the CBI is ready... ...it looks like they’re...getting ready...to link all the banks... The only things they need to do is: ...activate...the new rate, and... activate...the Master Cards, and activate the lower denominations.

8-26-2017 Intel Guru Delta The system is linked; and...Q cards, the QiCards Master Cards that they are about distributing outside to those retirees ...all that needs a new rate. But, for them to do this, this should definitely give you the indication that they know that there is a rate and the rate is coming from the CBI. So, the only thing they need is really to show us the rate and this looks ready for right now. And...it could really happen...at any day based on the CBI, the Government of Iraq, and what Abadi is telling the citizens... ...I do believe they have to make their move before the elections...that is gonna come up on September, I believe some times around the 18th or 19th, I’m not sure of the exact date... I think we’re really on the verge of something huge coming out because there’s definitely all the indications showing that.

8-25-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 ...in December of last year, the IMF was able to put...meetings together... They were all well-orchestrated by the IMF and the United States Treasury; and...they got a plan, and they said...This is what you’re gonna have to do...you’re going to have to float your currency slowly, gradually. That way, you’ll be able to control your inflation. Now, starting in January...as much as we thought we were ready when we got together in December ...it turns out that...No... ...we have terrorists here...So, on the 16th of January, they put out an article...Alak, the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq says: hey, you know the lifting of the three zeros? You know, to add purchasing power? ...We’re going to have to postpone it. Now...the fact that they even mentioned this plan...It’s powerful. IMO

8-25-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 Well, the next thing you know, Mosul evolved... February, March, April...Then came along May. ...we believe that on May 28th, the IMF gave the CBI (Alak), the rate that they should use. When June came around, they still weren’t ready. They still hadn’t even announced that we had Mosul liberated. So, on the 7th of June, we suggested to you that they had lifted the three zeros... August comes around...sure enough...On the 2nd, they get their money, which is the evidence that Chapter 7 was lifted.

8-25-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 In January, they said we had to postpone it, and now we feel that 90 days, well actually over three months ago, that postponement was null and void, and they started the lifting of the three zeros. And they told you that Mosul was liberated. And they got you the information that Chapter 7 is lifted. So now, what is next? Internationalism. Do you see it pouring into Iraq? We sure do...Article after article after article is telling us these things. We are in the last two weeks of this month... So, we’ve come all the way from December, January, May...June, July, August...Here we are. I want to say this much...there are going to be regional elections that are going to be rather important for Abadi; and, what he wants to do with the GOI and Parliament. And...I believe that it would be wise for Abadi to consider announcing the, uh, the revaluation of their currency before those elections start.

8-25-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni The IMF next loan to Iraq of about $5 billion about to be released.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's