Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-3-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:33 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

9-3-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 [Guru] Delta's wife received a phone call from her aunt that lives in Canada...she was watching Iraqi television and they made a statement in theirs news that Iraq was going international in the month of September of this year and their currency was going to go up in value, higher, so that the citizens could have purchasing power...now everyone in Iraq is expecting this. They said that there was a lot of increased security and it has nothing to do with their holiday which is September 1, 2, 3 and 4th but they didn't explain what the security was for. Is it possible that this security is because they are in the process of distributing the convertible currency to the citizens of Iraq? IMO.

9-2-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 ...the RI is the reinstatement from the basement back up to the top shelf. The RI is the reinstatement of the Iraqi currency into the international community. That RI, In My Opinion, based on all of these things that they’re saying from the CBI articles, is well within sight; and, I know their history. I know their pattern. So, the RI externally, when it leaves the borders, you know 1-to-1 with the American dollar, well then, that’s when…that’s when the market is going to take our currency and the RV, the revaluation of our currency, is going to start…with the buying and the selling and the trading of our currency by many countries.

9-2-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraqi TV reports approval of international audits...what next?

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's