Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-6-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:32 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

9-6-2017 Newshound Guru Breitling ...It’s very simple for them to start adding value to it [dinar] especially with what they’ve already done. Again and again and again I get emails from people asking, “What do they need to do?” Iraq doesn’t need to do anything. They’ve gotten their currency down to where you and I can exchange for up to .54 or 55 cents. Where are they going to come out? I don’t know. Can they pull more dinar off the market? Sure they can. I haven’t seen any reports on what they’re doing. There really hasn’t been anything out there…there hasn’t been for a while. I know what they’ve already done. And I know what you and I can exchange at. And I know they’re primed to do it. And I know what the market is and it’s a long trend. That’s what they have been waiting for.

9-6-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Iraq is the second largest importer of Iranian goods during the first four months of this year" If anyone didn't know, Iran is slowly taking over more and more of Iraq. Not good

9-6-2017 Intel Guru Bruce Iraq is moving through this very well. They...have new rates, ATMS spitting out lower denoms for two weeks now for a while, they have paid everybody at new rates, and they have their new Qi cards out that have biometric features to them for security. A lot to the new system and there are new rates showing up on the cards. In some cases the rates disappeared and they could only see the account balances. The accounts are hydrated and the people are able to spend the money. They went up on their daily amounts 100 fold. A very positive thing for Iraq.

9-6-2017 Intel Guru Bruce We do know by our contacts in Iraq the complete new budge is in the Gazette and it is being put in there and printed now. Also with that new budget, we should have new rates seen. Hopefully they are visible in the Gazette as well. Things are moving very nicely. We can get notified anytime from now on. I just can tell you we are very close to the end. You should be in a place of expectation.

9-6-2017 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Central Bank reserves below $ 36 billion in debt and up scary numbers!" We've watched the reserves drop from $80 billion to $36 billion over the past three years, heck, we extrapolated the loss after the first year and this is roughly where we thought they would be in 2017, give or take a few billion. Iraq is spending more than it makes, they're not adding to the reserves, they're cannabalizing it. Iraq's budget has had a $25 billion dollar deficit for the past three years, there's no ability to add to the reserves. This isn't unique to Iraq, Venezuela is going through the exact same scenario, they're down to $10.5 billion in reserves. Their currency has cratered, inflation is rampant and they're soon going to default on their sovereign debt. This is Iraq if they don't put a tourniquet on their problems and make immediate change. Emotions aside, Iraq needs to do something now if they want to have any choices for the future.

9-5-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 Reports are stating that Iraqi TV is showing the following...The Kurds starting their campaign of information for their "vote of independence" for September 25. The UK has expressed support of the agreement between Baghdad and Erbil until September 25. PM Abadi is shown inspecting and praising the military but no mention of other concerns. Another report from Iraqi TV indicates Salar and Abadi stating that the budget is finalized and clear of all court appeals and ready to be published in the Gazette. Time Will Tell ALL.

9-5-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 "...The Dana official highlighted the Region’s ambition to put its finances in order ahead of the historic independence referendum..." "The KRG has a publicly stated goal of clearing debts with upstream investors,” Jafar said. “The contracts are solid and are respected, both of which are important for investors." ...GET THE FEELING KURDISTAN IS READY TO OPEN THE DOORS TO THEIR ECONOMY FOR INVESTORS...IN AUGUST OF 2014 BARZANI SAID THEY CAN'T DO IT WITH 3 ZEROS...WHAT'S A CENTRAL BANK TO DO?

9-5-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 Article: "Law Federal Budget of the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year - 2017" [Does this post mean the the 'final revised' 2017 budget has been posted in the Gazette?] ...we said ...when they were ready the budget would become retro active...

9-5-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 Article: "Law Federal Budget of the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year - 2017" ...the long awaited printing of the budget within the Gazette is upon us I believe...this would be incredible news for all Iraqis...

9-5-2017 Newshound Guru Breitling …This is actually very very good news as far as our investment goes. We all know the price of oil is going down and it’s going to keep going down. So if the price of oil is going down and Iraq is getting loans from the IMF how are they going to pay it back? What are they going to be able to do to pay that back? What are their options? They’re not manufacturing anything… remember Iraq is not going to be a “sweat shop” so they don’t need to keep the value of their currency down like China does…in order to compete. They are way beyond that…The CBI keeps talking about how they are going to increase the rate by bringing it up little bit by little bit for the sake of the economy. Let the economy grow into itself. Get to a buck..a buck thirteen and from that point on they are in a completely different economic plan where they are getting to $3.25. That is what they are looking at. It’s amazing…they are very happy about it.

9-5-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 The weekend reports are as follows...and everything still holds. Leaflets were distributed informing the liberation of Hawija. The Finance Minister was on Iraq TV saying the currency will rise in value during the month of September, citizens will see greater purchasing power and Iraqs' true economic value to the world will be revealed soon. Citizens are reporting that bank security is reported as extremely unusual being guarded with tanks… they are being encouraged to keep quiet. September 10 - September 15 are dates of considerable interest but details are being kept very quiet. Tensions are at an "all time high" but the reason for those tensions is still unknown. Looking for good things to happen this week. I believe our day is coming.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's