Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-13-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:03 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

9-13-2017 Intel Guru Bruce Iraq is basically done. With that I mean they published everything in the Gazette except the new rate. They were settling on a new rate yesterday [Monday]. We had a CBI rate being worked between so many dollars above it for a CBI rate...it could be published in tomorrow’s [Wednesday] Gazette. That is what I am hearing from my sources in Iraq. They already started the digital version of the Gazette, and bring it out 7:30 am Iraqi time or 12:30am EST tonight. That is an interesting time to me. Based on what is happening in Iraq and based on who is coming from Iraq to meet with our President. We have representatives from Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Great Britain, and China tomorrow. Some are there now and some are on the way to meet with the President tomorrow.

9-13-2017 Intel Guru Bruce ...I don’t know what will come out of the meeting or what to expect. I think it is a good sign. The delegation from Iraq is expected to speak at the UN on Thursday when our President will be down in Florida. There is something defiantly going on with that. Based on what I heard earlier Iraq is really ready to put their rate international and have it in the Gazette. If that happens, we are just about where we need to be. We heard that, UN Operational. Rates suppose to show on the 13th...and taken effect date on the 15th which is Friday. ...we understand the Operational rates are due for a change. This is our currency rates... I am not going to call it, but based on what is happening in Iraq...we could be in the sweet spot in the next 24 to 36 hours. I am excited...be expectant of a really great week.

9-13-2017 Newshound Guru payray Article: "Iraqi parliament votes against Kurdish independence referendum " We are going to see a lot of drama this week as it concerns this referendum issue... But before PM Abadi, and President Masoum address the UN general assembly next week, this situation must be resolved IMHO... Hold on to your hats folks... This will be an 11th hour resolution, and everyone will come out with smiles... Money talks in this world we live in, and there is plenty to be made in Iraq... The Kurdish government understands this... This week has the makings of being a daisy folks... This Friday, 9/15/2017, could prove to be quite interesting... The UN currency rates come out on that day...

9-13-2017 Newshound Guru chattels Article: "Peshmerga ready for Hawija, unsure of coordination with Hashd" Quote: "The province is a diverse home to Kurds, Arabs, Turkmen, and Christians. As one of the Kurdistani or disputed areas, it is claimed by both Baghdad and Erbil." Less than two weeks until the Kurdish referendum and the daily rhetoric for and against it is increasingly bitter. Abadi('s)...position is that the Kurds cannot secede without the consent of the rest of Iraq.

9-12-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 Article: "Abadi: Our achievements are great in the field of security and economy" IMO we can all understand the leaps and bounds that Iraq has made since 2014 with their security...look what they just whipped and kicked out of their country... Do you also fully realize the full circle they have come with economic issues...they are poised for the world in so many ways...this MR has flowed so wonderfully...it is getting closer to us, can you feel the heat of the lava flow...feel the presence in this month like never before... IMO the meetings and the speeches of this month are paramount in importance...so is the time upon us...you think...it sure seems like it doesn't it...it does IMO...the BEST is coming.

9-12-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 [LAST NIGHT IT WAS STATED THAT IRAQ'S FISCAL YEAR STARTED 01 OCT SAME AS THE USA! WAS THAT A MISSTATEMENT OR WAS THIS CHANGED IN THE RESENT PAST? IT REALLY DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THE STUDY... ] ...the true governmental time frame of their Fiscal year for both Iraq and USA is...October 1st to Sept 30th.

9-12-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru payray Article: "A new model of the currency of Kurdistan after the referendum of separation" Not going to happen anytime soon... The plan is already afoot, and we are in the final stage of it... Those who are in the know keep mentioning the need for it without actually declaring it by name...

9-12-2017 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Masoum and Abadi to New York soon to attend the UN General Assembly" Truly a sign of the times... Both are going to New York, and we see Abadi has already met with Kubic of the UN. He was in full support of Abadi and what he has accomplished. Keep in mind they have parliament in session if I read that right going over the electronic ration cards as we speak and the national oil company. Do we all see the picture being painted...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's