Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-23-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:27 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

9-23-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat "RESTRUCTURING THE IRAQI CURRENCY – PROJECT DELETE THREE ZEROS AND THOUSANDS OF CASH TRANSACTIONS" Quote: "ONE OF THESE SOLUTIONS IS THE REFORM OF THE MONETARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM THROUGH ITS STRUCTURE AND DELETION THE ZEROS of them to control flow and manage the cost of the cash mass optimally." All I can say is WOW, WOW and WOW again. Folks we are witnessing the first steps towards the restarting the “project to delete the zeros”, at least the piece that will lead to what we want...that will bring us to the revaluation.

9-23-2017 Newshound Guru tlm724 Article: "Iran: Kurdistan referendum rejected" Quote: "The Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ali Akbar Velayati, said on Saturday that the Islamic Republic of Iran rejects a referendum on Iraq's Kurdistan region and supports what the Iraqi government wants." Iran has made it's objections loud and clear, it's powerful stuff. We will see what happens as Sept 25th nears ... as investers we don't want this referendum to go forward. It will set things back in Iraq! We need them to concentrate on economic reform and policy not all this BS...

9-23-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Is this as good as it sounds?] I see a LOT of things that are pointing to major change! Abadi is a positive force in this matter...

9-23-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 "SUPPOSEDLY" ABADI ANNOUNCED NO RELEASE OF ECONOMIC REFORMS DUE TO POLITICAL UNREST IN THE COUNTRY. CITIZENS ARE UPSET...SUNDAY PAYS AT NEW RATE ARE REPORTED AS CANCELED. TIME WILL TELL ALL!

9-22-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 Yesterday we expected PM Abadi to address the UN, and that didn’t happen but he is on the schedule for tomorrow, September 23rd. It’s just a temporary delay and we don’t know exactly what he’s going to say. He did speak to the Iraqi people yesterday, but didn’t make a statement about the revaluation, just that the country is rich and oil, and the citizens will be rich as well. Then he spoke about the armed forces needed to liberate the provinces. So it didn’t have any impact on me, so to speak, because it didn’t talk about the change in pay rates the citizens are expecting on Sunday. However he may have said things that will release that on Sunday; we shall see. Banks are still on high alert, waiting for everything to come down the pike. ...we hope to be looking at this next week if the rates change on Sunday as the citizens expect them to, then the green light will be on at our banks...

9-22-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I can...assure you without a shadow of doubt that there will NOT be an RV this weekend... In fact I do not even see a window for next week either... This of course could change but there is nothing to indicate it so far. ...rumors began to fly around ...and ...said Abadi was going to the UN in NYC on Thursday to give his speech to the UN. When he did not show up in NYC on Thursday...everyone is perplexed and don’t know where Abadi is. Folks who care where Abadi is? He is not going to announce the RV or make any speech relating to it or to trigger it. He has told everyone the economic reforms are completed but this does not mean much other than these reforms are in place but now need to be implemented fully. The currency revaluation is a result of these reforms and not the reforms themselves.

9-22-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The CBI has spoken again on the project to delete the zeros. Quote: “presence of a large mass of zeros that were of little value and disproportionate to developments coming in the present and future of the Iraqi economy” This is exactly what we wanted to hear. It does not get any better than this...other than the RV itself... Folks this means they know they must change the currency and delete these zeros in for the future of the Iraqi economy. Everything I am seeing is pointing towards a January 2018 reinstatement of the currency. There is not one single event as a stitch of evidence but rather a weaved yarn of evidence pointing in this direction. Each time they had to postpone the event due to either Political Instability or Security reasons. I have been told this will not happen again and they are lining this up so they will go this time. But remember they told us the CBI or GOI will not “officially” announce a new timeframe again until the CBI is darn sure they can meet it.

9-22-2017 Intel Guru Jester FROM THE BEGINNING... WHICH I AM AWARE WE DIDN'T KNOW A DANG THING ABOUT WHAT WAS GOING ON BACK THEN... TO NOW... WHICH WE STILL DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING... BUT WE KNOW A GREAT DEAL MORE THAN WE DID... SO MUCH HAD OCCURRED AND BEEN ACCOMPLISHED THAT IT IS REALLY EASY TO SEE HOW FAR AWAY WE REALLY WERE... IT IS MUCH MUCH CLOSER THAN EVER...

9-22-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Do you smell that good ol' HCL coming around the corner...?] I sure do!

9-22-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru payray Article: "Iraqi oil: the completion of important steps to implement the agreement to export gas to Kuwait" Quote: "Al-Luaibi described the Kuwaiti side's endorsement of "the great achievement achieved after decades, which puts things in perspective and contributes to the settlement of all outstanding issues between the two countries and works to strengthen bilateral relations and expand investment opportunities and prospects for joint cooperation." This is exactly why I believe that Iraq's currency will be on par with Kuwait's... If not more rated higher per dollar... Don't think that the currency value of Iraq is not important to this nation's people when compared to their Kuwaiti neighbors... With far more resources, and the wealth they have been touting about, look for a dramatic increase in the Iraqi dinar...In my humble opinion of course...

9-22-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article quote: "Iraq is close to exporting crude gas to Kuwait as part of an agreement between the two sides, Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi said on Thursday." He said this is a great achievement achieved after decades, which puts things in perspective and contributes to the settlement of all outstanding issues between the two brotherly countries. Maybe the remaining debt to Kuwait is part of this deal.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's