Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-18-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:31 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

10-18-2017 Intel Guru Bruce On Saturday Alak became officially the new Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, the CBI. It was at that time Saturday that he did do an announcement to talk about the Iraqi dinar being an international currency again and the fact his words were there are no longer any restrictions to the Iraqi dinar for exchange internationally. That is so huge. There is one more announcement we expect...made by Abadi in Iraq, and it suppose to happen after morning prayer. That is usually around 7am local time in Baghdad...That is close to when Abadi final announcement which I am understanding will be the final nail in the coffin supposed to be made. We are right where we need to be. ...we are pretty much at the end of the ride.

10-18-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru payray [...it looks like we are in another prime window for RV time, shall we say until the end of the month at least?] If not this week, or within the week... There is a reason why all of this has come together as it has in such a short period of time... It was a part of the plan... As dramatic as it has been...

10-18-2017 Newshound Guru Walkingstick [I am also happy with the announcement that recently came directly from Alak about restrictions being removed...] I can, say this...it was not a message to all, as...a whole...But, a message to particular entities...Delivered, in a calculated time frame...months, after the fact...For, very good reason/s...If, events continue as they have...we will, hear...much more from the CBI Gov...shortly.

10-18-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Governor of the Central Bank heads to America to attend meetings of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank" This visit with Allaq is nothing more than a "duckies and bunnies" show. Those listening to him at the event might believe what he is saying, but those of us who follow and read all the news, reports, etc know the CBI has a lot of work to do if they want international banking (CBI law, deposit insurance, IMF Article VIII compliance, etc.) Technically, Allaq is correct that he has no restrictions...but that is under Article XIV..

10-18-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Quote: "Iraq continues to avail itself of the transitional arrangements under Article XIV, Section 2 but no longer maintains any exchange restrictions or multiple currency practices subject to Article XIV, Section 2, and currently maintains one exchange restriction and one multiple currency practice (MCP) subject to Fund approval under Article VIII, Sections 2(a) and 3." They need to payoff Jordan and get the spread within 2%. The problem is the spread is going in the wrong direction. Today, it is about 9%. The gurus are jumping all over this as if to say Iraq is in compliance and currency reform could begin anytime. Wrong! They may not disclose the time they begin currency reform, but if they want international banking (freedom of movement of capital) to perpetuate the influx of investment capital they have lots of work to do. And we can chart that progress.

10-18-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 Article: "Media leaks: Barzani will resign in a speech today" Quote: "According to media leaks, Barzani will resign from office and will transfer all his powers to the Prime Minister." B will resign ...(Wednesday)...He pushed it too hard...

10-17-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 [If you can explain the difference between a program rate? As like Iraq in comparison to the the VND?] VND IS NOT A PR...VND IS GROWING...THEY HAVE MORE THAN ONE RESOURCE...THEY HAVE INVESTORS THEY HAVE A SOLID GOV AND CENTRAL BANK...IRAQ DOES NOT...ALTHOUGH GETTING THERE FAST!... HENCE A PR. [Why does the Dinar have to revalue? The dong hasn't revalued and the economy in Vietnam is much better than Iraq's...] BECAUSE THE DONG IS NOT AT A PR ( program rate)...LET IRAQ GO FROM A PR VIA ART 8 AND WATCH THE IQD RUN PAST THE DONG LIKE THE WIND.

10-17-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraqi news is reporting an interview with...the CBI Governer, Alaq referencing the meetings he attended indicating the intention to eliminate the restrictions on the exchange rate and the use of multi currencies resulting in Dinar use only. Woo Hoo!!!! This is said to be happening in the coming days. Mr. Alaq was publicly announced as the Governor of the CBI this past weekend, in print and on CNN. Peshmerga forces are retreating when Iraqi forces arrive, I see no signs of an actual civil war taking place. It is reported that all pays are now electronic and completed, the system is now ready to GO!!

10-17-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 [If the multiple currency practices and exchange restrictions have been removed, then why haven't we seen a rate change?? I thought that's what we were waiting for. What am I missing here?] Patience...To allow the lite fuse to hit the powder... [One question...do we still look for the speech from A?] YES.

10-17-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru payray Article quote: "the CBI has removed all exchange restrictions and multiple currency practices" [THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE ARTICLE FOR THIS YEAR!] It is definitely up there in importance to what we desire to occur in the very near future... It has been a long journey for many of us... But a rewarding one in so many ways...

10-17-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 [Do you think this will go into 2018?] I don’t think they can stretch it out that long. Now some people are saying Abadi will announce the full liberation of Iraq at the end of November, but there is no civil war or resistance, and on the other hand people in Iraq are being told to expect changes in their accounts pretty much now. I cannot see January unless something else crops up, so I am looking at this week or next. I think we’re pretty much there.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's