Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-19-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:44 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

10-19-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Allaq was in the USA at a World Banking Conference in Washington DC last week... If you truly listen to the speech ...you would see that he was introduced as the governor of the CBI, as has been done many times already in many other past meetings with the IMF, UN, World Bank, etc... So why was he not then the “official“ governor since his introduction was exactly the same? Saturday’s introduction does not mean he is now “officially” appointed the governor the CBI. We have absolutely no other confirmation that this has officially been done, and when he is appointed, if he gets appointed, you will not have to guess at it, since it will be international news and widely known. I rechecked with my CBI contact in Iraq and Allaq is still a proxy governor.

10-19-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru payray Article: "The participation of a huge Saudi Arabia in Baghdad International Fair" Quote: "...during the period from 21 to 30 current month of October by 60 companies from various industrial and service sectors." The Saudi's are certainly chomping at the bit to benefit from Iraq's potential... The need for the Iraqi economy to have a currency that is international in order to ensure that the Saudi's exports will be afforded, and bought within Iraq is essential... Certainly would be nice if that added value would occur before the beginning of this 9 day fair...

10-19-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Article: "Haider al-Abadi Is Succeeding At The World’s Hardest Job!" I said it in 2013, and I will continue to say it: Abadi is the best man we could possibly hope for to lead Iraq forward. Elections will be coming up in 1Q 2018, which is not too far away... but if the election process will have any impact on an RV-push, we have to be prepared to ride this out a little longer. If Abadi does have a secret weapon in his stash to tip the Iraqi Dinar into a revalue situation, he could certainly use it at any time between now and April. I don't see a significant benefit to waiting TOO long, in fact it would be better to use that tool sooner rather than later. There will be some major changes across the board after the currency jumps, and it might be in Abadi's favor to have a month or two to settle everything down before he begins campaigning for re-election based on an incredibly successful 4 years.

10-19-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 [...we are hearing it has happened, or is about to happen… not that we can believe anything from Maliki’s news sources.] Yes, they have been claiming that ‘fake news’ is being put out in Iraq. But Abadi did speak... They said, “In the coming days it will be done”, and here is Abadi saying the same thing. And I don’t know exactly when the RV will pop, but it’s clearly getting done based on what’s being done. Of course it’s frustrating to wait, but if this had come out a year or two ago, we all might have made some major mistakes.

10-18-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 Things are looking good even in the midst of controversy. On Saturday or Sunday, a video from the CBI Governor al-Allak saying they have eliminated the restrictions, and the next message said they are going to do so, so people were wondering “what’s the deal?” Did you or ARE you? I’m still investigating that. Based in information from the auctions, it indicates they have not done that yet, but then on Iraqi television, there was Abadi saying ‘death to Kurdish referendum’, which we already knew. He also spoke about Kirkuk and Article 40, plus reference to the back pay which has already taken place. Then Abadi said that all restrictions on currency are being removed.

10-18-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 Now we are anticipating a speech and possibly a big announcement from Abadi this Saturday. They are talking about the full liberation of Iraq, and the Kurdish Parliament is calling on Barzani to resign! In the US banking community they seem to be anticipating weekend activity, with something substantial taking place for the bulk of us. Not looking for any explosive activity or information until maybe the wee hours of Friday night. We may hear something that can let us know how to be excited about the weekend or the early part of next week. Anything comes out or happens before then it will be a nice surprise.

10-18-2017 Intel Guru Bruce Where is the dinar now? It is on preloaded debit card. One is a global debit card for duo citizens, and the other one is issued inside Iraq. Both cards are through Chase bank. We know people who have these cards. We had a solid rate that they have seen on their cards. Then today the cards went blank. There was no rate showing that lasted one hour and 13 minutes. Then a new rate popped up. The new rate was a solid rate, no flashing, no dashes and that rate was almost $4.00 higher than the previous rate that was there the last 6 days.

10-18-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "Deputy publishes the text of the agreement of Hadi al-Amiri and Pavel Talabani on the disputed areas" Quote: "...the text of the agreement between the leader of the Popular Rally Hadi al-Amiri and leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Pavel Talabani on the disputed areas and the elimination of the idea of ​​independence..." I really don't know what all was promised by Iraq to Kurdistan but what a drastic change in the last 72 hours or so. It seems Kirkuk issues are worked out and Iraq is flying their flag and Kurds are o.k. with it. Heck last week the Kurds had about 10,000 troops in Kirkuk ready to fight to the death. Today they are all holding hands singing Kumbaya in a flower filled valley. Sure makes me think 140 and HCL may have been settled. I have never seen so many arts. talking about unity for Iraq. That equates to security and stability IMO. Now they need to...open their country up to the wealth and prestige the people so desperately deserve. Oh and us too.

10-18-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Article: "ISIS SURRENDERS IN IRAQ" ...you'll get the impression that Syria is kicking some ISIS butt. And that impression is correct! I still feel like ISIS is no longer a critical matter for the progression of Iraq's economy and global standing...

10-18-2017 Newshound Guru Enorrste ...KAP [Guru Kaperoni] has found the actual reference that clears up this matter. ...in some odd way, Allak was telling the truth. ...however...this appears to be duplicitous and gives a false impression. KAP is right: Iraq is not yet ready. Much needs to be done. I would be surprised under the current circumstances if they began the float on January 1, 2018. However, strange things come from this country, so I will hold a glimmer of hope. Saleh has said numerous times that the change to a float should take place at the beginning of a new year.

10-18-2017 Intel Guru Jester I WILL TELL YOU THIS... IT IS GOING TO GET WORSE BEFORE IT GETS BETTER... WE ARE WARNED THAT THERE WILL BE DELIBERATE MISINFORMATION FROM MANY PLACES INCLUDING THE MEDIA... SO KEEP YOUR STUFF TOGETHER AND STAY CALM... I HAVEN'T MESSED YOU UP YET... SO AT LEAST YOU KNOW IT IS COMING...

10-18-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Parliament is active right now. They are addressing a myriad of topics, passing and approving items, getting stuff done... but we are all wondering "What about HCL and Article 140?", right? This is to be expected, in my opinion. Those two subjects are "catalyst items", and once they go through, there's no putting that toothpaste back in the tube! In fact, once they are even brought up in a serious manner, that is the start of an avalanche that won't be stopped. As we all know, avalanches start with something as small as a single pebble... so don't let the waiting get you down. Once this baby starts sliding, it's going to happen fast.

10-18-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 Article: "Media leaks: Barzani will resign in a speech today" Quote: "According to media leaks, Barzani will resign from office and will transfer all his powers to the Prime Minister." B will resign ...(Wednesday)...He pushed it too hard...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's