Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-20-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:53 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

10-20-2017 Intel Guru Bruce We had meetings that ended...both in Washington and New York. The results of the meetings were that...the IMF and the US Treasury both congratulated Iraq on the fact that they are getting ready to implement their new economic reforms. Implement and activate are two different things. Implement means we congratulate them in putting themselves in the position to activate. We had the new Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq...that was here in New York yesterday, and had some meetings at the United Nations. We were waiting for an announcement to be made from Prime Minister Abadi in Iraq...if it hasn’t already been made and would be made in the next day or so.

10-20-2017 Intel Guru Bruce The CBI was congratulated by the IMF and by our US Treasury about implementing their new economic reforms which would include their new rate. When would that happen and activate that? I am hearing tomorrow [Friday] night in Iraqi time or...sometime Saturday morning in Iraq. We need for that announcement in Iraq to take place and the new rate for the Iraqi dinar to be out, essentially announced and implemented. Also we need that economic reform package to be activated. I wish I could give you a date and time. I am not able to do that. I would just tell you that we are coming down to it...it is positively rolling in the right direction. I hope we have a great weekend.

10-20-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Article: "Oil stabilizes with support from supply contraction and expectations of an OPEC extension" Quote: "Oil prices held steady on Thursday, supported by continued OPEC-led output cuts and tensions in the Middle East, as well as a drop in US production due to hurricane closures." Semantics are everything sometimes... such as here. "supported" - not demanded or mandated. "OPEC-led" - This is HUGE. OPEC is leading this initiative, this agreement, this voluntary agreement. Iraq is still free to break the mold, RV and sell a gazillion barrels tomorrow to fill their coffers and support the increase in exchange. It's going to cause a little disturbance in the world, but 2 days later Iraq (or the PTB in Iraq) simply pretends to apologize (that's how it works!) and 5 days later the world adjusts and we move on.

10-20-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Iraq announces the electronic gate near the completion of the infrastructure and the launch of commercial services building" Quote: "The scope of its work, issuing prepaid cards through the global payment companies, owning and deployment of payment points and ATM network as well as providing various services to banks and facilitate the payment of bills and collection process." I hate to say it but this seems like a work a round (using prepaid cards) from the goal of opening the banking system to the worlds financial system. Time will tell.

10-20-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "An Iraqi banking delegation discusses in the United States opportunities for cooperation between the two parties" ...it has been a good news week. The meetings in N.Y and Ali sitting down with the U.N. was historic. A first. Iraq is a very important country to the entire world. That tells us a lot.

10-19-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru payray Article: "Nusseiri: The UN Security Council praises the actions of the Central Bank in supporting and implementing the program of economic and financial reform" BOOM... BOOM...BOOM... BOOM...BOOM...The drumbeat is getting louder, and louder... We are almost there folks...

10-19-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quote: "The Iraqi government’s expectation is that by the end of this year the Islamic State will be defeated and all Iraqi territory will be back under government control." So once again we are beginning to see a target arise that is showing us maybe EARLY 2018 for a reinstatement of the IQD. I have showed you other evidence too...so I am not just giving you my arbitrary “opinion” but showing you proof along the way as to why I am saying this. 1. In the other 4 targeted attempts to RV they targeted EARLY in the year to do it. In fact afterwards they told us it was for January of that year.

10-19-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat 2. Once we are seeing the prime minister telling us that ISIS fighting will be done and out of Iraq by the end of the year. I believe they are syncing up a timeframe once again for the end of the year; 3. We wait for the re-education articles from the CBI and the Financial Ministry to come to us. I believe these may begin very soon, if in fact I am correct in my new timeframe. This will be our confirmation of this theory. Again nobody knows for sure and nobody will know.

10-19-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 [Trump said he thinks they have the votes for the tax reform now. Isn't that ironic with the timing of everything that has happened with Iraq in the last 5 days?] ...IMO the Stock Surge witnessed yesterday can only continue IF T's TAX CODE is passed...Cause politicians have dinars IMO...!!!

10-19-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Articles: "US banks, is considering working with Iraqi banks mechanism" "Iraqi bank delegation discusses cooperation opportunities in America" I can’t state this enough, there is no overnight RV or any kind of cash out through banks. If these articles show us anything, it shows us that banks by nature take a conservative approach to dealing with Iraq. If and when Iraq is in compliance with the IMF and meets Article VIII, then I would expect a few US banks to begin to participate with Iraq for investment purposes. As that grows and the CBI demonstrates it can meet the needs and requirements, investment will increase opening the flood gates to investors. But this does not happen fast. As for us as investors, I have stated before, I believe we are just "watchers". We will see the dinar begin to rise via float when appropriate. As for of cash out or exchanges would probably be through some type of currency broker/ ECN, market maker or investment firm. The problem is this all falls on Iraq to get moving. Without the new CBI law, deposit insurance law, Article VIII, etc. nothing happens.

10-19-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The good...news in Allaq’s speech was totally overlooked and that is news of a plan for resolving all differences with Kuwait and we know he meant the final resolution of the $4 billion owed in war reparations. This will get them totally out of Chapter VII and this is needed prior to any RV.

10-19-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Iraq Will Remain United By HAIDER al-ABADI OCT. 18, 2017" Quote: "In June 2014, the cover of Time magazine echoed a sentiment common among pundits and outsiders: “The End of Iraq,” it read. I am proud to say that three years later, thanks to the Iraqi armed forces and the Iraqi people, these predictions were wrong…" What is Abadi up to?? Why submit this to the NYT today?? Of all the times to be concerned with what the world thinks. It appears there may be much more riding on this than we can imagine.

10-19-2017 Guest Guru BobTheTaxMan My invitation to you is relax, ok…you bought your ticket, relax. It’s going to come to fruition at some time. You have your investment, so relax…When this thing comes to fruition you will know cause the whole world is going to know. It had huge amount of exposure several years ago. I mean even on national news everyone was buying their dinar, ok. You’ll hear it. It will go through the communities like crazy. Another part of it is, when you tie yourself in to these groups that are saying, “With our 800 number you’ll be able to…”, You don’t need those. those are not necessary. They are not important. I wouldn’t even bother with them. So don’t worry about attaching yourself to anything like that. So just relax. You have an investment. It has a great potential and it’s a minimal amount of investment. Relax.

10-19-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 [...we are hearing it has happened, or is about to happen… not that we can believe anything from Maliki’s news sources.] Yes, they have been claiming that ‘fake news’ is being put out in Iraq. But Abadi did speak... They said, “In the coming days it will be done”, and here is Abadi saying the same thing. And I don’t know exactly when the RV will pop, but it’s clearly getting done based on what’s being done. Of course it’s frustrating to wait, but if this had come out a year or two ago, we all might have made some major mistakes.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's