Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-21-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:26 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

10-21-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "Saudi diplomat: The next stage will witness huge work with Iraq" Quote: "The Saudi Royal Airplane arrived yesterday evening in Baghdad with a large Saudi delegation, the largest after a 27-year break between the two countries, to participate more actively in the Baghdad International Fair in its 44th session, which begins on Saturday." This is really a big deal. It shows how much more progressive Abadi is versus Maliki. Saudi is about 85-95% Sunni. Maliki hates Saudi. It wouldn't surprise me to see an invitation to the GCC extended to Iraq in the near future.

10-21-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [According to news outlets, Kurdish forces didn't put up a fight for Kirkuk. It's reasonable to assume that the Kurds didn't put up a fight because Kirkuk is not within Kurdish Region of Iraq and also because, in the past, Abadi said that the Iraqi government would eventually come back for Kirkuk.] I believe the issue of "Kurdish Independence" has been successfully put to rest for the time being. The Kurds are certainly not in a position to successfully separate from Iraq, so they may as well open the doors to resolving Article 140 and the HCL, which is exactly what we are seeing.

10-21-2017 Guest Guru BobTheTaxMan There are all kinds of places to go to see if there has been a change in the value of the dinar. Don’t listen to people who are saying, “It’s happened! It’s happened! And they’re exchanging it overseas. And we’re only allowed so many people to do it!” No. That’s all a lie…The CBI is not going to give preferential treatment to anybody. They can’t. They simply can’t…Check the CBI. Check x currency. That’s how you’re going to know that it’s come to fruition. Don’t listen to the rumor, check it out for yourself.

10-21-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 Celebrations are anticipated for Iraq on Saturday, platforms and bleachers have been constructed and strategically placed and an extremely large Iraqi flag has been mounted. The Prime Minister's speech is accordingly scheduled as preparations are being completed. Iraqi TV is showing military mobilization to retake the last two provinces held by Daesh along with officials speaking of being congratulated for their efforts of economic reforms. They talked of many countries and /or businesses getting involved to help them rebuild the country. Some US banks are anticipating exchanging everyone starting next week...they are seeing a higher Dinar rate on the screen. Time Will Tell!

10-20-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 Article: "Tillerson to Attend First Meeting Between Saudi Arabia, Iraq" About a week ago...We said TILLERSON would arrive in Iraq. His role is crucial right now IMO.

10-20-2017 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Trump's envoy welcomes the constitutional dialogue between Baghdad and Erbil" This is as good as it gets and the timing is huge. Dotting the I's and crossing the T's, imo.. All the while they activate MRs internationally. On going meetings with Global think tanks, an massive delegation arriving in Iraq from Saudi, the King of Saudi calling Abadi, etc.. Gloves are off it is time for the next round and it won't be 1184, imo..

10-20-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article quote: "The hosting of the UN Security Council by the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Professor Ali Mohsen Al-Alak, can be described in a special session as an important and unprecedented step in the history of the international organization" "The governor's explanation played a major role in drawing a clear picture of the role of the central bank in maintaining the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies and maintaining a reserve of hard currency, estimated at 48 billion dollars..." That is a very important art. IMO. First it tells us a true reserve amount. And it is going to preserve the value of the national currency. ...this is the first meeting of this kind in it's history. You think something is up?

10-20-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ, ALI AL-ALAQ, MET WITH MEMBERS OF THE UN SECURITY COUNCIL" ...they invited him for a talk while he was in the USA. Seems he is tying up a lot of loose ends while in the USA. Why all these meetings? Why is he so active all of a sudden? Is he trying to get the UN convinced that “SECURITY” is not longer an issue for Iraq? Can he be hoping they go along with a plan to reinstate the currency soon now that the security issue is resolved?

10-20-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru payray Article: "Baghdad International Fair: Iraq Further Integrates Into the Global Economy" Enthusiasm abounds about the potential that lies with investing in Iraq... Now all we need is to integrate their currency into the world's system with a true value, and we will have a recipe for success...

10-20-2017 Intel Guru Bruce We had meetings that ended...both in Washington and New York. The results of the meetings were that...the IMF and the US Treasury both congratulated Iraq on the fact that they are getting ready to implement their new economic reforms. Implement and activate are two different things. Implement means we congratulate them in putting themselves in the position to activate. We had the new Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq...that was here in New York yesterday, and had some meetings at the United Nations. We were waiting for an announcement to be made from Prime Minister Abadi in Iraq...if it hasn’t already been made and would be made in the next day or so.

10-20-2017 Intel Guru Bruce The CBI was congratulated by the IMF and by our US Treasury about implementing their new economic reforms which would include their new rate. When would that happen and activate that? I am hearing tomorrow [Friday] night in Iraqi time or...sometime Saturday morning in Iraq. We need for that announcement in Iraq to take place and the new rate for the Iraqi dinar to be out, essentially announced and implemented. Also we need that economic reform package to be activated. I wish I could give you a date and time. I am not able to do that. I would just tell you that we are coming down to it...it is positively rolling in the right direction. I hope we have a great weekend.

10-20-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "An Iraqi banking delegation discusses in the United States opportunities for cooperation between the two parties" ...it has been a good news week. The meetings in N.Y and Ali sitting down with the U.N. was historic. A first. Iraq is a very important country to the entire world. That tells us a lot.

10-20-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Iraq announces the electronic gate near the completion of the infrastructure and the launch of commercial services building" Quote: "The scope of its work, issuing prepaid cards through the global payment companies, owning and deployment of payment points and ATM network as well as providing various services to banks and facilitate the payment of bills and collection process." I hate to say it but this seems like a work a round (using prepaid cards) from the goal of opening the banking system to the worlds financial system. Time will tell.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's