Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-3-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:21 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

11-3-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin Quote: "A short search to experience the simulator about linking the Iraqi dinar to a basket of currencies with weights varying between 50% and 65% of the dollar and other currencies remaining price (Dr. Ahmed Ali Abrihi)..." What this looks like to me is simulations or experiments in comparisons of the dinar as a floating rate {basketball} I think that is what that means, versus fixed rate in a currency basket. These simulations were done beginning Jan. 1st 2017 to present. They paired the dinar against all of the currencies that are used in Iraq. They experimented with the figures as floating and fixed. And all of the data has been presented to the decision makers in CBI. That's my take. I'm excited that this was posted on the CBI site and they seem to be giving those two choices. I personally would take either one.

11-3-2017 Newshound Guru sandyf Nobody...Repeat Nobody knows whether the Dinar will float or not...Nobody....[Guru] Kaperoni could turn out to be right.... - Not impossible, but nearly. Probably more chance of winning the lottery than a non convertible currency moving to fully convertible on a floating exchange regime in one sudden move.

11-3-2017 Intel Guru Bruce [via Judy Byington] Announcements are coming from both Iraq and the US. The process was well underway. We were in the midst of it right now. Over the last three days in Iraq hundreds of delivery trucks have been sent to disperse the lower denominations to their banks and ATM machines. Those would be available by tomorrow evening Nov. 3. Rates on the Qi cards were fluctuating, telling us that the Dinar rate would change soon.

11-2-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "SETTING A HIGHER CEILING FOR REMITTANCES OUT OF IRAQ" ...you have no idea of how good this news really is. When they refer to exchanges and remittances they mean converting of dinars to US dollars for payment for goods and services outside of Iraq. So now they limited the exchange of dinar to 10k of debt in the currency auctions. They are doing this because they have an issue that will NEVER go away. This issue is money laundering the US dollar. So how can they stop this? They can’t for now since this will only stop when the demand for the dollar stops and this will occur only when sanctions are lifted and merchants no longer have to go to the currency auctions and are forced to convert dinars to dollars.

11-2-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "UN calls on Iraq to join ICC " Quote: "The United Nations today called on Iraq to join the International Criminal Court or search for other ways to punish calling for atrocities during the battle of Mosul." I hope and pray Abadi has the guts to do this. This would mean goodbye Maliki and Co.

11-2-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 Reports say that on yesterday Iraqi TV indicated Abadi informing the Kurds that their "cut" would now be 12% instead of the 17% already addressed and acknowledged. (Oh boy, more political drama). On today, unconfirmed reports are coming in of a limit of 75,000 dinar exchanges in-country due to a "possible" rate change? Still seeking more information on this one, don't get too excited too soon, TIME WILL TELL!!.

11-2-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quote: "THE LAW OF OIL AND GAS HAS BEEN DISABLED SINCE THE PREVIOUS TWO SESSIONS," EXPLAINING THAT THE ADOPTION OF SUFFICIENT TO END THE CRISIS IN NORTHERN IRAQ." I hope every can see the light and finally know that this HCL issue was the very reason for the entire Kurdistan referendum. Will they now get it done or just talk about it again?

11-2-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [I read...that Barzani is retiring, how will this effect our investment?] He said he would be stepping down as of...(1 November 2017), and the reason was basically disappointment in the failed referendum. This may end up weakening the Kurdish resistance to full cooperation with Baghdad, which might just be the leverage needed to pry open the HCL floodgates. Let's hope for some good news in the coming days!

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's