Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-4-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:01 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

11-4-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 As far as Abadi is concerned, the Kurdish issue has been handled. They have surrendered the territories, and they now fall under a unified Iraq. I don’t think that will prevent [or delay] anything, especially with an announcement expected today. We are all waiting patiently for whatever scenario comes to light.

11-4-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quotes: "As prime minister, Nechirvan Barzani has been central to brokering the semi-autonomous region’s oil dealings, now in jeopardy following Iraq’s recapture of disputed territories on Oct. 16, including the oil-rich city of Kirkuk." "KURDISTAN CONSIDERED AS THE MOST CORRUPTED PART OF IRAQ. ACCORDING TO KURDISH LAWMAKERS BILLIONS OF DOLLARS ARE MISSING FROM IRAQI KURDISTAN’S OIL REVENUES" Mandatory meters on the oil pipelines make it hard to steal oil with it someday being accounted for. We now see the loss of these revenues. ...folks this is the money that belongs to all the citizens of Iraq. This is why they need the HCL and Article 140 law.

11-4-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 ...So how close are we...as close as your breath is to your lungs...IMO.

11-3-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 ON Thursday, Abadi said that he would soon declare liberation. I did send out on update on Thursday about a possible rate adjustment for Iraqis. Then there was information about people having money loaded on their Qi cards because people have been hoarding their cash, waiting for the increase of purchasing power. So when they put out messages about a different exchange rate, I ask myself “who would put that information out 30 days in advance?” It gives the impression that the rate would change any second, and therefore people are holding onto their cash… and now there is a problem in Iraqi cashflow. Then today, on Iraqi television, they said that the announcement of the full liberation is in ‘a few hours’, meaning TODAY. Some of us have been looking forward to full liberation = economic reforms = HCL = ReValuation, which is what we have been waiting for. Sounds exciting, doesn’t it? We’re almost there, folks.

11-3-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "CBI A simulation of the dinar exchange rate linked to a basket of currencies " ...couple this simulation report with the WTO art... "{WTO} Trade looks at ways to cooperate with ITC" Quote: "ITC is one of the most important international organizations supporting and supporting trade facilitation and development of small and medium enterprises and export development." Interesting timing and at least they are headed in the right direction. Some smart people throughout the years have stated they felt like Iraq should have a currency change before full membership accession into WTO. We shall see.

11-3-2017 Newshound Guru sandyf I...try and keep an eye on the more plausible indicators. For the last 4 years at this time of year there has always been a fairly significant appreciation of the dinar on forex. This was particularly noticeable in 2015 when the rate went to 1085, then suddenly after new year back down to 1175. In 2016 the appreciation was a bit later and short lived, came to an abrupt end late November, wonder why? This year there has been next to no movement which for some reason, inverted logic?, I find a bit encouraging. I accept that the markets are based on speculation...

11-3-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...we can expect an announcement next week from pm Abadi that Iraq is “fully” liberated from ISIS. I can assure everyone that this announcement WILL NOT trigger some RV. Nor will it trigger a series of events that will lead to the RV...The earliest we can expect any real movement in the direction of the rate of the currency is when Iraq gets out of Chapter VII sanctions. Then the CBI will begin its re-education process to the banks and citizens as they ready for the reinstatement move. This may take longer than expected...they are having some major issues attracting investors. One of which is the war with ISIS still lingers, the lack of proper security due to Iranian militias still around and the sectarianism too.

11-3-2017 Newshond/Intel Guru Mnt Goat But these are the SECURITY issues and can be resolved in short time. The real problems they are having is a cultural one. Remember they are going to have to move from a state run economy to the private sector economy. They do not know how to do this. They must seek help from the experts and economists of the western world and then (drum roll please...) most importantly...LISTEN TO THE ADVICE! ...they must...drive up the DEMAND for the dinar, which in turn drives up the value. Then apply a new rate. It is hard to say when they will hit this triggering point, but at some point they will have to change the rate to coincide with the new value.

11-3-2017 Intel Guru ADMINBILL I HAVE BEEN QUIET TO ALLOW "THE REST OF THE STORY" TO RUN TO IT'S CONCLUSION. WE MAY BE CLOSER THAN A FROG'S HAIR TO SEEING AN END TO THE JOURNEY. ALL I CAN SAY IS CONTINUE BEING PATIENT. THE SKY IS NOT FALLING BUT THE END CERTAINLY APPEARS TO BE NEAR. TO THE NOT SO CASUAL OBSERVER THERE ARE MANY KEY INDICATORS THAT POINT IN ONLY ONE DIRECTION.

11-3-2017 Intel Guru Bruce [via Judy Byington] Announcements are coming from both Iraq and the US. The process was well underway. We were in the midst of it right now. Over the last three days in Iraq hundreds of delivery trucks have been sent to disperse the lower denominations to their banks and ATM machines. Those would be available by tomorrow evening Nov. 3. Rates on the Qi cards were fluctuating, telling us that the Dinar rate would change soon.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's