Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-5-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:55 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

11-5-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin ...7 years ago I never imagined this would be a long term investment. I think most of us thought it was going to be a get rich quick thrill. After I toughened up a bit I realized the reward will be worth the wait. I still see this investment with a glass half full attitude. And that will not change unless something drastic were to happen to Iraq, and the economic powers of the world will not let that occur imo. Iraq is too valuable. It is the diamond in the rough for U.S., Russia, Europe, China, and all of Asia and the M.E. Follow the money. Maybe just a wee bit longer.

11-5-2017 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Iraq still under the category of bankrupt countries?" Gee whiz, this guy sounds so negative: "He added that "the budget reveals beyond doubt the inability of any realistic treatments to find development, even if it is a formality to open future prospects to reduce dependence on oil revenues and stop domestic and external borrowing, which has no horizon to stop it and the payment of accumulated it puts the Iraqi economy in the near future on the verge of bankruptcy." We have waited, literally, for years in hopes that Iraq would change and embrace the open market economy and allow the dinar to grow in value. And all we're getting is the same old budget where expenditures exceed revenue. The existing political class is failing the Iraqi people. Like Mark Twain said, "Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason.”

11-4-2017 Intel Gurus Frank26 and Delta Article: "A simulation of the dinar exchange rate linked to a basket of currencies" "Dr. Ahmed Abrehi Ali...:" Quote: "It is proposed that the dinar be pegged to a basket of major currencies, international reserve currencies, dominant in foreign trade and capital markets, United States Dollars." Dr. Ahmed Ibraihi Ali...Member of the Board!!! Family you do not realize a few days ago the CBI gave you what you wanted...some of you saw it..most of you missed it..you have no idea the ground that you are standing on right now...

11-4-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quotes: "As prime minister, Nechirvan Barzani has been central to brokering the semi-autonomous region’s oil dealings, now in jeopardy following Iraq’s recapture of disputed territories on Oct. 16, including the oil-rich city of Kirkuk." "KURDISTAN CONSIDERED AS THE MOST CORRUPTED PART OF IRAQ. ACCORDING TO KURDISH LAWMAKERS BILLIONS OF DOLLARS ARE MISSING FROM IRAQI KURDISTAN’S OIL REVENUES" Mandatory meters on the oil pipelines make it hard to steal oil with it someday being accounted for. We now see the loss of these revenues. ...folks this is the money that belongs to all the citizens of Iraq. This is why they need the HCL and Article 140 law.

11-4-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 ...So how close are we...as close as your breath is to your lungs...IMO.

11-4-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 As far as Abadi is concerned, the Kurdish issue has been handled. They have surrendered the territories, and they now fall under a unified Iraq. I don’t think that will prevent [or delay] anything, especially with an announcement expected today. We are all waiting patiently for whatever scenario comes to light.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's