Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-7-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:14 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

11-7-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 [...is there any reasonable expectation for a time frame...?] I’m good for this week, right now. Let’s see what this 72-hour deal with the hidden rate on the CBI comes to.​

11-7-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "The Central Bank of Iraq, the currency outside the banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars." This is our good news for today...this article is telling us...that the CBI reduced the amount of dinars in circulation from 40.18 trillion (March 2016) to 37.5 trillion (March 2017). This is part of the project to delete the zeros. This reduction was due to the electronic banking applied to that point in March of this year when the reports are made each year. I suspect the dinar count will be almost cut in half by next March 2018 due to Kurdistan coming on board with electronic banking as well as Mosul post ISIS. This may get the CBI to their goals of cutting the money supply in circulation by 2/3 as part of the project to delete the zeros?

11-6-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat "PART OF AN INTERVIEW WITH THE CBI GOVERNOR JUNE 2016" Quote: "MAKING THE DOLLAR EQUAL TO THE DINAR in current situation means encouraging more imports and miss opportunities to promote local production." Did they just give us a hint as to the initial rate? I quote...“making the dollar equal to the dinar” which means a 1:1 par with the dollar. Oh! – but how do they plan to do this? They are also telling us this too. I quote from the article again – “in current situation means encouraging more imports and miss opportunities to promote local production”. It means they MUST first grow the economy and to do this means moving it over to the private sector.

11-6-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Quote: "...there are other factors that play a role: 1. in the rise and fall of political and security stability, and 2. the rule of law, 3. the strength or weakness of the relevant State institutions." So once again this interview confirms that the project to delete the zeros is to lift the value of the dinar. The CBI told us they “need to ensure the success of the process before starting out”. To me it means they do not want to start and stop again. Next time they begin it will be for real, because they have ALL their ducks in a line. Get it now why it is taking so long? We are now certain as to what is holding up the continuance and the final steps of this “project to delete the zeros”. It can not get any clearer. It will not be much longer.

11-6-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 From Friday’s information we anticipated an announcement. The CBI was urging people to bring in their cash and use electronic systems. Also we heard that there might be a cap of 75,000 dinar for Iraqis to exchange as individuals. That is...more for Iraqis living overseas and sending money home to their families. The announcement did happen, saying that town/district al-Qain has been liberated. Rawa was also being contested, but that is a relatively deserted area. So we are hearing that the liberation is done, with even US radio stations announcing the full liberation of Iraq over the weekend. We do hear they will liberate Rawa today.

11-6-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 Parliament did not vote on the budget as was expected this weekend. Abadi has yet to make an official announcement about the liberation, although apparently he was on Iraqi television today saying that the Kurds will receive 12% rather than 17% of the oil revenues. The Kurds are not happy about that, of course. The budget has been postponed until next week, and troops are on the way to Rawa. The CBI has said something about a rate of $1.15 in-country to go into effect in 72 hours; this was first seen on Saturday, on the CBI site, so we don’t know when the 72 hours started, but it should come to fruition today, tomorrow or Wednesday. If I get any more information, I'll send it out.

11-6-2017 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Central Bank: currency outside banks amounted to more than 40 trillion dinars" Iraq has roughly 56 trillion in M0 money supply with 40 trillion outside the banks. It's time for a change, pass the deposit law and the folks might begin coming back. For now, they trust and prefer their own security over the banks.

11-6-2017 Guest Newshound Guru Apmcrx Article: "A simulation of the dinar exchange rate linked to the basket of currencies" ...article directly from the CBI webpage...THIS IS STRAIGHT FROM CBI AND THEY ARE TELLING YOU THE EXCHANGE RATE!!! ...PDF document...is telling you the dinar exchange rate compared to the currency basket...from .90 to $1.15 IQD/USD... Now, why the CBI is "simulating?" Because they want to go international and know the real IQD/USD exchange rate IMO. Who suggested or proposed the peg to a basket of currencies? IMF, World Bank, USA as we have seen the articles demanding this agencies to Iraq implementation of reforms IMO by the end of this year.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's