Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-20-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:47 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

11-20-2017 Newshound Guru Apmcrx Last week abadi announced the war against corruption will start January 1st 2018 and same 2018 will be the year of Iraq economic recovery. Now Abadi announced the fight against corruption started Yesterday... Abadi is in a hurry!!! Maybe he wants to start 2018 with no corruption IMO.

11-20-2017 Newshound Guru chattels [do you really feel this is going to happen...?] I believe that there will be an increase in value which will inure to our benefit, but when or how long is the problem. I try not to anticipate a date so much and view it as a long shot in my lifetime. Treat it as "found" or "futuremoney" if you will. I would be very upset if I got out now and it happened, so...I watch, wait and hope.

11-19-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 It has been reported that earlier today Iraqi TV interviewed President Masum announcing that the referendum has been officially canceled. Now the celebrations can take place, I believe this is what PM Abadi has been awaiting! Contractors are expecting back pay distributed over a few 30-day segments. It is being cautiously expected for these back pays to be at the new rate! Time Will Tell! IRAQ'S BIGGEST CELEBRATION ON RECORD MAY COMMENCE THIS VERY WEEK - TIME WILL TELL!!

11-19-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "ELECTRONIC BANKING DEPOSITS WILL REDUCE COST OF PRINTING CURRENCY" ...the electronic banking is also allowing the CBI not to recycle the 3 zero notes back into circulation each pay day. They are getting very close to the needed 2/3 of the needed collection of currency out of circulation in Iraq.

11-19-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni WTO may be several years away because they have little to export, but that has little to do with when the CBI acts on monetary reform. In fact, it is critical to the success of investment in Iraq. I am hopeful we will read something soon about early 2018. (fingers crossed)

11-19-2017 Newshound Guru Don961 Article quote: "An Iraqi parliamentarian said on Saturday that the 2018 budget assumes the export of about 3.8 million barrels per day of oil, based on an average price of about $ 43 a barrel, well below the global price of more than $ 50." This is what Iraq's oil in the budget of 2018.

11-19-2017 Newshound Guru chattels There are several countries in the world that use the U.S. dollar as it's " default " currency. Iraq will use the dinar as it best serves them. We may get lucky at some point.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's