Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-21-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:21 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

11-21-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 [I notice that when Iraq does any rate changes, it’s always been either in April or September. Do you think they will get off that schedule?] Most definitely. They promised their citizens that they would revalue their currency for great purchasing power ‘in the coming days’, not April or September.

11-21-2017 Newshound Guru Apmcrx "Summary of the Annual Meetings Report of the International Monetary Fund and the Talks of the Credit Union (Third Round) and the visit of the Governor of the Central Bank to the UN Security Council" Quote: "De La Rue’s two main rivals, Munich-based Giesecke & Devrient (G&D), and Oberthur Fiduciaire, a French firm, date back to the mid-19th century." IMO is really interesting that CBI mentions the banknote printers De La Rue and Oberthure...

11-21-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 [Do you feel this will happen before the end of this year?] Based on the information I have, yes. [In your update on 14. November, you said something about knowing a date that the RV might be released…] ...that date was extended, and we have not yet reached the extended date. We are still in that window, and I do believe we will see this before Thanksgiving.

11-20-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 The most current information...there was some stuff over the weekend that was not verifiable. The proof is in the pudding and there is no pudding yet! We did send out this update on Sunday: This is a big thing, because the PM was waiting for full unity in Iraq before economic reforms would be complete. The referendum was cancelled, which indeed the Kurds was not viable according to the constitution. There is possibly an issue at Kirkuk and who has what now compared to what was arranged beforehand. We do know that the territorial boundaries have been secured to/by the government of Iraq.

11-20-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 There may be lingering issues around Kirkuk and Rawa for which they may require resolution; I don’t know of any other problems that would hold up this release. I don’t think the 2018 Budget will hold this up any further. I think everything has been done that needs to be done, at least from Iraq: announcement of the liberation and revaluation of the currency. People being owed money will be paid in monthly chunks, and celebrations are still planned. Everything is set up for the biggest celebration ever to take place in Iraq. There were alerts coming into the weekend, and now we are having those again in some of our US banks. They are ready for anything to happen between now and Thanksgiving. However, when this pops, we may have to wait for better rates, and/or until January.

11-20-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni There are several articles going back a year or two that clearly state that the WTO wants to see dependence on oil drop to about 80% or so before it is viable for accession. So in other words, Iraq needs to get the private sector started and creating some exports before they will get into the WTO. That being said, we know the requirements so it motivates the CBI to get currency reform done.

11-20-2017 Newshound Guru Apmcrx Last week abadi announced the war against corruption will start January 1st 2018 and same 2018 will be the year of Iraq economic recovery. Now Abadi announced the fight against corruption started Yesterday... Abadi is in a hurry!!! Maybe he wants to start 2018 with no corruption IMO.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's