Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-3-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:48 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

12-3-2017 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke YOUR WISH WILL COME TRUE, IN DECEMBER 2017. MAKE NO MISTAKE.

12-3-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Expert for {morning}: 2018 will see a renaissance by making {in Iraq}" Quote: "the government has worked during the last term on the advancement of the industry through a partnership with the private sector, but the move has seen a delay because of the war on terror, but we hope to be activated during the next year" [2018 it is.] I dont like to get overly excited. This could take another 3-6 months before they get into Article VIII and begin to float. Nothing moves fast in Iraq. But we can hope.

12-2-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Central Bank announces the launch of a deposit guarantee company soon" Quote: "The Central Bank of Iraq announced the imminent launch of a deposit insurance company after its establishment." imminent launch! This is significant, I cannot see the CBI drawing in all these physical notes and letting them just go back into circulation. We may see the float begin soon. "has been completed to establish a deposit insurance company, which will be launched very soon , " I like this! Meaning it is done!

12-2-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 [After they vote on the Budget, do they have to publish it in the Gazette before it’s official?] That’s a confirmation, but they don’t have to publish something to initiate it. The Gazette is just proof that it exists, but Parliament can start a process at any time after they vote. All the Budget is doing is to confirm the rate we heard. It doesn’t prevent the revaluation from happening. We’re looking extremely good.

12-2-2017 Newshound Guru My Ladies Currently the dinar is trading on Forex with no price change, and has been for a long time. The situation remains that it is not accepted by most central banks as currency due to the volatility in the area. I am simply waiting for the ECB or the Fed to accept it and then there will be opportunities for dinar holders that are not still under the fairy dust spell and expecting to become millionaires overnight. I do not see any price increase in the dinar until their gdp begins to grow at which point the price of their currency will gradually increase fractionally slow by slow.

12-2-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 [Seems to me the big(gest) question may be from what point of value does the float start? The fractional "negative" value of 1,250 or a " positive " value of say, .10 cents...?] ...no float with 3 zero notes in circulation...unless they lift the 3 zeros from the notes at exchange...with lower denoms out they are worthless at 1,250...and a 10 cent starting point is pointless...so $1 makes sense and the lifting of 3 zeros... [What if the lower denoms are not circulated. What makes .10 a pointless beginning?] Giving change in the market place... they are ready to riot over 10 cents price change in market goods...the cbi has had a making change issue for last couple years

12-2-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "A global institution classified as the governor of the Iraqi Central Bank Governor of the worst in the Middle East" I saw a post today...that that the CBI reserves were up to 49 billion. If so, he has improved them 6 billion in the last month or so. At this point, we have to hope that the IMF, WB are in to this Stand by Agreement enough to know if Allaq is going to follow the guidence or not. It's been 2 years under their toolage so we should wait and see if currency reform is going to happen. One thing is for sure, if they don't open the banking system and have currency reform, there is no investment for the private sector. If Abadi wants to get re-elected, he better show progress to the people.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's