Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-5-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:25 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

12-5-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 Remember that speech from the University on Nov. 25th? ...[Guru] Walking Stick called me on the 26th and he gave me a report... We told you about that speech that is going to be called the National Wedding at Rasheed Hotel... It will be a five day event. There will be a military parade... and IOO ( in our opinion) we will see the second part of the speech on Dec 9th...They are expecting over 100 countries to this celebration ...It is called the Final victory speech...and as soon as Abadi makes that speech [Guru] Walkingstick will disappear because in his words… “all hell will break loose”. IOO - right after the speech they will announce the Economic Reform and Monetary Reform of their country...and they will tell the 100 countries attending to invest in the ISX.

12-5-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 IMO this next speech coming up will fill in the gaps...IMO This speech will say, or had better say that they are completely liberated from ISIS. WS said to me “I told you that Abadi has to say it this Saturday ...Dec.9th”. IOO the USD and the IQD will depeg and enter a basket, then they will release the convertible currency which is a polymer note with the tower of Babylon on it. I think this Sat you will see the photo finish. IMO The lifting of the 3 zero's is all around us. Alak said they confirmed the FDIC Insurance is coming in... Remember that I told you after Mosul we will see the MR at the speed of light. IOO Pay attention to Alak. We are now seeing leaks, and these leaks have a purpose. IMO we are as close as water to water!

12-5-2017 Newshound Guru Enorrste Article: "2018 will see a renaissance by making {in Iraq}" ["The Donald" doesn't strike me as a patient man and getting Iraq fully back in the game of money seems to be on the priority list.] I personally doubt that Trump has anything to do with this. The key player appears to be the IMF. Ever since they took over trusteeship of the CBI things have moved more quickly. At the same time, this article is referring to a process rather than an event, so I tend to agree with KAP [Guru Kaperoni] that it could take several months before we see much change in the structure of the economy in Iraq. Even the author of this piece refers only to a "hope" that the ball will get moving in the coming year.

12-5-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 [Do YOU think it’s going to go this month? Or next month?] These people are manipulating this whole process to unfold the way THEY want it to unfold. The celebrations should have happened last week; now it’s this week. So I don’t have a gut feeling on any of this. I do believe it’s real, and it is happening, but as for when? That’s anyone’s guess.

12-5-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [where do you think the float will start at?] I expect it to start right where it is at 1184...may go up fast who knows. The CBI would be foolish to RV, to much money to be made off commission. The IMF wants currencies to float. [...could you please explain how this will work.] ...hard to know for sure but we will learn when it happens. I have my own guess...That the CBI will get in compliance with the IMF and accept Article VIII. Move to a float...and gradually remove the 3 zeros notes and the dinar rises in value. People dont realize the CBI needs a new exchange regime... choosing to float is a good thing...the CBI makes money...remember, if the CBI stops the auctions, they need to have an alternative. A float allows for the CBI to buy/sell and make commissions and its all about the money. Lets put it another way, you cannnot revalue 44 trillion dinar...thats 4 times the worlds money supply...no such event will ever occur.

12-4-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "THE RESETTLEMENT OF SALARIES OF STATE MINISTRIES EMPLOYEES" Quote: "...THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PROJECT TO SETTLE SALARIES FOR THE FIRST TWO MINISTRIES IN IRAQ, NAMELY ELECTRICITY AND OIL with the participation of a number of government and private banks." so only the electric and oil ministries were paid (or added to the ministry list of ministries now being paid). Why else is this article important? 1. It shows confidence in the banks. As Salem said. They need this for Economic STABILITY; 2. It is telling us Iraq can pay its bills on time as mandated by the IMF in their last SBA;

12-4-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat 3. Two more ministries “bite the dust” and are now electronically paid thus not by cash (3 zero notes). ...they are telling us there is more confidence in the banks and at the same article they are talking about the citizens TRUSTING the banks. ...This is wonderful news, as we know they need to get all the ministries on the electronic banking in order to collect the amount of dinars needed out of circulation and keep them out of circulation forever. This reduces the money supply and we are told they need to reduce it by 2/3 prior to any RV (part of the “project of delete the zeros”...

12-4-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni I do like yesterdays signing with the IFC corp...that should help get investment going. ...a true private sector requires a banking system, dinar convertibility, article VIII etc. so you can get your profits out of Iraq if your an investor...freedom of movement of capital is a term that means money can flow in and out of Iraq and the worlds banking system...that is what IFC is for. [...the IMF, UN and World bank are in charge and nothing will happen until they say so.] i agree.

12-4-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 Some information came in over the weekend but we are waiting for confirmation. It was exciting, but not the RV announcement. The Iraqi Budget still has not been approved because there hasn’t been a quorum; there must be some aspect they want to have cleared up. Victory Week has now been announced at December 7—11, with special announcements on the 9th. Those should be about the liberation of the country and defeat of Da’esh, with nothing about the RV. From the information out there, they would have us believe that the RV will not happen until the first of the year. In spite of that, we still have banking folks telling us they are looking for something to happen possibly this week. So it’s a mixture of positions; we are definitely in wait-and-see mode, with the public sources saying one thing and the private ones something quite different.

12-4-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 Would they really have all these foreign visitors and hoopla to let people know that the country has been liberated? We already know that. The big celebration won’t just be about the liberation of Iraq; we already knew that. So they want to get that done and focus on corruption.The banks are saying that the salaries are being paid this week (in Iraq) with the amounts being changed from 30 million dinar to five million dinar. Did that many take a pay cut? Or has the value changed? Even though we don’t have hot smoking intel, we definitely have questions about things that don’t quite add up. I don’t know the rate and date. Sure, they say this date or that, and then that date comes along and it still hasn’t popped. However, I do know that it’s going to happen, although what day/week remains to be seen.

12-4-2017 Newshound Guru Enorrste Article: "Central Bank announces the launch of a deposit guarantee company soon" This is a key development in moving toward a float. Of course we are back to the word "soon" which is very similar to "in the coming days" which we have read over and over for years now. Let's just hope that "soon" means what WE understand by that word and that it isn't just more "Iraqi Speak".

12-4-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Financial Advisor of the Association of Private Banks: capital of banks grew by 98% during the current year" One of the concerns of the IMF in the Article IV was that Iraq banks were undercapitalized. Another good sign they are preparing for international banking.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's