Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-13-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:23 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

12-13-2017 Intel Guru Bruce We are right in the moment, an any moment now state. I have every reason to believe that is the case from who I am hearing it from. Five days ago what happened over the weekend in Iraq was a major deal with the major corporations represented by113 companies showing up to sign contracts with Iraq to do business in Iraq, and some wanted to become investors in the Iraqi stock exchange. Prime Minister Abadi did make his final necessary speech about the liberation of Iraq, the elimination of ISIS from Iraq, their sovereignty, and about their new gold back currency. New is referring to the new Iraqi dinar. That...captured on CNN International, and they had a rate that was very substantial that was also mentioned on that broadcast.

12-13-2017 Intel Guru Bruce Also, we have heard since then the Iraqi dinar has been and as well as the other main currencies, were pulled off the Forex on Friday... Our understanding was they were to go back on Forex. I do not know for sure if they went back on for trading yet. I believe that everything that we are hearing right now is pointing toward this happening here in very short order. I am very excited for the information I have received.

12-13-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ PRESENTED ITS FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC VISIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS LEFT WITH JOYFUL IMPRESSION" ...they are “buttering” everyone up to accepting the future policies of the CBI...One of which we know is monetary reform (includes getting back their real currency true value. Remember the article I presented a month ago? It talked about how neighboring countries namely Iran, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia want to conduct trade in their own currencies. How can Iraq do this when they have these currency auctions which mandate the conversion of dinar IQD to USD for payment. Oh -wait one second...we now know technically this is no longer mandated since Iraq is now “fully” out of Un Chapter VII sanctions. It is just a matter of a short while before Iraq makes this long awaited change over.

12-12-2017 Newshound Guru Don961 Article: "Rafidain decides to activate the transfer of financial services to citizens electronically between all branches " There will no longer be the need to carry huge stacks of currency for such transactions...transfers will happen without delay...or risk of thievery...imo.

12-12-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "morning: we were able to stop the waste and recover large sums of money" Sounds like some progress is being made weeding out overspending, wasted funds, etc. It's a start and hopefully enough to keep reforms moving forward.

12-12-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quote: “We can say that IRAQ’S SOVEREIGNTY HAS BEEN FULLY REALIZED and that IRAQ HAS A REAL OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE AND REGAIN ITS STATUS AFTER IT HAS RETURNED ITS CONFIDENCE TO THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY,” Okay folks if this...statement ...does not rock you, I don’t know what will. These are almost the exact words used in a past statement made by the PM Abadi and Saleh when they said they wanted Iraq to return to the international stage and regain their former glory of their currency. ...Folks this is WOW! news.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's