Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-23-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:28 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

12-23-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat No one and I mean no one, has the business of saying that this Sept 25th referendum was “just a hick-up” or does not matter. Doesn’t everyone see the significance that this event - the beginning of the end of the Kurdistan “Regional” Government? We will never really know for sure if Barzani was in on the plot to “blend” and “homogenize” the KRG into the rest of the Republic of Iraq. This is the plan. The Iraqi constitution calls for it. The entire Iraqi constitution is soley based on one (1) central government (not “centralized” but central govt). Folks – you have to keep asking why these events happen. Does this hold up the RV? Maybe and maybe this is the event they are waiting for? Folks – I have been in the intelligence arena for many years of my life career and I gotta tell you this is like a well-rehearsed play that is playing out. It may seem coincidental to you unknowing of the plot of the events now unfolding as a result, but they are all planned out only they gotta play out. The ball is now rolling…

12-23-2017 Intel Guru ADMINBILL ...HANG ONTO YOUR HATS...THE NEXT 30 DAYS IS GOING TO BE A WILD RIDE.

12-22-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 Some predicted that when the tax bill was signed, the RV would happen and we would see it on Friday. The tax bill was supposed to be signed in January, but lo and behold it was signed today – so that might come true. We have half of Friday still to come. Others predicted that the rates would go live on Friday because they are seen on the screens, so we’ll see. What rates reported on the screen? Dinar = $3.40-50, dong = 47 cents... Everything looks great and I’m super-excited. If you don’t go before Christmas, you should be going after Christmas – either way, this should be your last broke Christmas. That’s as much as I can tell you without telling you…

12-22-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [So, the spread is about 7% and the reserves are down about 50% since Alaq took over.] I don't buy into it that Alaq is corrupt. With the IMF and UST having people there working with the CBI to reduce the spread, it would be stupid for him to participate in some sort of illegal activities. Has he not done the things he said he would? Did he not follow the IMF SBA? Has he not launched the e-banking in Iraq? He has signed agreements with IFC and several other countries to perpetuate investor activities. He has held several events over the last few years regarding the banking sector and reforms apparently to unite the government, economists and the CBI's policies. The only thing that we can question is the daily auctions and a spread remaining around 1252 to $1 (6 to 7 %). But with the IMF and UST there, if it was a matter of expertise to reduce it, you would think they would have done so.

12-22-2017 Newshound Guru Enorrste There are very good reasons why the reserves have fallen since Keywords took his position, primary among them the low cost of oil and the rise of ISIS. These put an enormous squeeze on the budget of Iraq with $15 billion deficits per year, or more (I don't recall the specifics). The cost of fighting ISIS has never been produced from the Iraqi point of view but if it is anything like our efforts in Iraq or Afganistan one can only imagine the drain on resources. Neither of these factors were within Keyword's control. He inherited a hemorraging situation and has done the best possible to keep it from total collapse.

12-22-2017 Newshound Guru Enorrste In particular, and probably when he realized that this was way bigger than he could handle himself, he signed an agreement with the IMF to allow them to help him through this mess. For that I believe he (or Abadi and he) deserve great credit. Had the IMF not stepped in I would suspect that the corruption would have exacerbated, the drain on the budget would have deteriorated, and the reserves would have fallen even faster than they have. In any case, I personally see light at the end of the tunnel. Keywords met with a delegation of the World Bank and outlined a roadmap to economic growth. That's a first, I believe, and he should be credited for seeking out support wherever he can to keep the ball in the air.

12-22-2017 Intel Guru Bruce We thought we would have had this by today...but I am encouraged with the information I got today [Thursday]... Iraq is basically compete...They have done everything they need to get done. We have heard they would have a live rate they could trade with last night by people who do that for a living. It was not there last night [Wednesday]. This is interesting. We do have the impression tonight however; it could be a very different scenario where not only the Dinar but also the Dong would be available to be traded as actual currencies not futures. We will see if that is the case. I have every reason to believe we still can exchange thru the holidays. Maybe not on Christmas Day, which is Monday, but I think a real possibility we could have this before Christmas. I got Intel that sort of is leaning that way. It is not definite. I am not calling it, but I would stay positive the possibility of this going any day now... I do believe the information we are getting is pointing to the immediacy of this going thru.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's