Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-28-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:53 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

12-28-2017 Intel Guru Jester …WE BELIEVE THINGS ARE UNDERWAY AND HAVE A SCHEDULE... WE JUST DO NOT KNOW WHAT THAT SCHEDULE IS...NOW I HEAR THAT [Guru] FRANK HAS CALLED IT... NOW I THINK A LOT OF FRANK... NO ONE BETTER ON IRAQ THAN FRANK... SO THERE MAY BE SOMETHING BREWING THERE…BUT REMEMBER... THERE IS WAY MORE TO IT THAN IRAQ... SO THAT IS NOT THE COMPLETE TALE...BUT IT IS A GOOD INDICATOR... TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH...

12-28-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana HOLY MOLY could we actually be making some progress again? I THINK WE MIGHT BE!!! Most of us "old timers" in the investment are well aware of "EO 13303". It's a number that's burned into our brains, and most of us can tell you without looking it up exactly which order and which US President signed it into being that got us involved in anything "Iraq" in the first place... and it looks like we're finally coming "full circle"...This is slated to be posted TOMORROW, 28 DECEMBER…

12-28-2017 Newshound Guru Mnt Goat Are the ATMs in Iraq really turned on? Yes…How many times must we hear this stupid rumor but now it is TRUE….Iraq really made their next move and so we wait. We know the ATM machines have been set up to go for a very long time and when they are turned they are designed to launch the new lower denomination notes. Also, they couldn’t turn them on until they launch a new rate to coincide with the newer notes. Also the citizens needed to have money in their bank accounts to use the ATM. This could not be done until the government paid them electronically and forced them to use and trust the banks. So, you can conclude for yourself what must have just happened. It now official and no more stupid rumors...

12-27-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The Financial Ministry wants the RV prior to the beginning of the new financial fiscal year for Iraq. In fact, I am still celebrating and jumping up and down over the news from the last couple weeks, as I believed it will lead to the RV very, very soon…There were multiple articles about this past week on Floating the dinar with the program rate. The CBI told us this simply would not work and explained why. So this was great news to us and showed us something was up. The CBI and the Finance committee knew they had to do something and do it soon. So they made their move and now it’s up to the Feds in the USA to complete the process. But how long will it take, you might ask? Yes – the timing is the big question. Who knows for sure?

12-27-2017 Newshound Guru Chattels Article “foreign currency markets in Baghdad, on Tuesday morning, a decline in the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar. The price of the market on the Stock Exchange in Baghdad 1248.0 dinars per dollar, or 124 thousand and 800 dinars for one hundred dollars, and the exchange rate yesterday at 1252 dinars to the dollar” 1248 is as strong a dinar vs. the dollar as we have seen in recent memory.

12-27-2017 Newshound Guru tman23 Abadi appears to be doing more of what Tehran would want then what the coalition wants…That being said there are articles showing the US and other coalition members may step in and support Kurdistan even more…The USA has plans to build a large embassy in Erbil…Abadi would tell them no no if he takes more power in the region…Barzani held a referendum and Abadi is punishing them…Kurds may just end up with their own state after all…

12-27-2017 Intel Guru Bruce ...I am excited because I think we are finally where Iraq has finished and completed and nothing else to do. Their lower denominations are already coming out of the ATM machines over there. I know people that are Iraqi citizens have money on their cards that they have actually used already… We are really are just about there. I don’t know the timing, but I do know they want to bring the value of the dinar up a little higher to get to a certain point…Yes, we didn’t get this for Christmas as we all thought...It didn’t happen. I don’t know that if there was anything nefarious about it…If we made it this far, we can make it all the way to the end of the year. I don’t think we will have to wait that long...It looks like we should go by the end of the year…really it is about the timing. They will release this when they feel they have the currencies at the highest level to support whatever they need when we come in for public exchange.

12-27-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 We understand from Iraqi television that the Kurdistan crisis is about to come to an end… which means it’s probably already resolved. They will continue to talk to each other; I don’t personally feel it’s affecting what we are waiting for. Our people in Iraq are saying the cards are activating, it’s a done deal, and there is no turning back. I think we are sitting well between now and next Monday. The banks say they have the authorizations and assurances – what else do they need? I don’t know, but I’ll just give them room, sit back and wait. I’ll also make sure some other things are in place for this celebrated day that is upon us.

12-27-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: “The Central Bank of Iraq reserves of foreign currency amounting to 48 billion dollars: Iraq's central bank governor Ali al-Alaq said on Tuesday that the bank's reserves of foreign currency amounted to 48 billion dollars, pointing out that Iraq will not resort to floating the currency.”…No smoke coming from the CBI. And I think that applies to this art. They do not intend to float their currency. They will come out with a fixed rate. At least that is how I interpret this art…They have been cancelling many imports for the last 6 months or so because they have become self sufficient. Products like wheat and corn and many more. Iraq should be able to increase their exports and with a true value currency IMO...

12-27-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin ...They also need to de-dollarize and they are going to deposit employees checks directly into the banks to try and bring in some of their currency. When they say they have a monopoly in dollars and other currency, this says to me that they need an equal or slightly higher rate to pull all of that currency into the banks. This art. also tells me that they will not let the Gov. interfere with their plans. Whenever they decide to do this it will just hit the market. Article quote: ”…unless the reserves are controlled to a level below the adequacy, which did not happen either in Iraq or other oil countries." They are almost bragging about their reserves it sounds like. It is not below adequacy.

12-27-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin This says it all to me…”The floating currency is to make the exchange rate of this currency fully liberalized so that the government or central bank does not intervene in determining it directly, but it is automatically released in the currency market through the mechanism of supply and demand, which allows to determine the exchange rate of the national currency against foreign currencies.”…The question we all want to know is WHEN? LOL.. Now that they will not tell us IMO. It will just happen and they will tell the world after the fact.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's