Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-6-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:42 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

1-6-2018 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Maliki stresses the importance of ending the Kurdish delegation problems between Baghdad and Erbil under the Constitution" I'm wondering who's he's meeting with when he say "Kurdish delegagtion." Hero Talabani and their crew? I can't imagine Barzani or anyone from their group meeting with Maliki of all people. I just wish Maliki meant what he said. Then, he could finish the HCL, enact Article 140 and pay them the 17%, all of this is written in Iraq's constitution.

1-6-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Article: "Maliki stresses the importance of ending the Kurdish delegation problems between Baghdad and Erbil under the Constitution" My reading/understanding is that the 17% figure is not stated in the Constitution. That figure was agreed upon by the Constitutional Committee in 2003 until a census was conducted. It is arguably, as Abadi says, a political agreement. I do not believe that the Kurds have actually ever received the 17% although it has been budgeted as such in previous years.

1-6-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I had to make connection with my CBI contact in Iraq with a series of questions for them. Question: Is everything still on path to re-instate the IQD? Answer: The IQD is already re-instated. There are no security or political problems in Iraq that interfere. The signed paperwork has been forwarded and was approved by all needed entities. Question: Have you already launched the new currency notes? Answer: We decided to re-do the lower category notes in polymer. These have not yet arrived from the vender. Question: Are the ATMs dispersing the new lower category notes? Answer: Not yet, as I just said not all these notes are ready. Some machines were activated and programmed for the 3 zero notes in order to prevent a cash shortage in circulation. Due to the electronic banking efforts we have created a shortage of notes beyond our planned limits. The plan is and always has been to load the ATM with only the newer notes and use the machines to launch these notes. This is still the plan.

1-5-2018 Guest Guru Dahl68 ...It was interesting to me that no one had mentioned this yet since this includes the IQD. Under EO 13303, all of these financial instruments (including the IQD) and execution thereof, were regulated as "null and void." Under EO 13668, these prohibitions and protections were removed. IMO, the federal regulations associated with Iraq are now caught up and current. Considering the recent lifting of UN Sanctions, and also the UST's connection to the IMF, it looks like a green light to the IMF and CBI to proceed, understanding that the UST has significant influence over the IMF.

1-5-2018 Guest Guru Dahl68 As stated in a recent article by Adnan Abu Zeed, Iraq is once again controlling their own economy. If we look at the amendment to 31CFR 576, section 526.206 "Protection granted to the Development Fund for Iraq, Iraqi Petroleum and Petroleum Products, and the Central Bank of Iraq" has been completely removed. If we look at the transitions of the EO's over the years, we go from all transactions being prohibited, to allowing outside entities to invest in the IQD, to now having almost all sanctions completely removed. The only sanctions that remain in effect are those that apply to specifically named individuals and entities as identified by OFAC. IMO this is a line of bread crumbs from the UST, to the IMF, and ultimately to the FOREX.

1-5-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Integrity: Adjust red-handed staff organized fake bills estimated at one billion dinars in Salah al-Din" As I said in the past. a lot of the opposition to currency reform was the tribal areas where counterfeiting is everyday practice. To go after these areas is a start and will hopefully create a better climate for the CBI to proceed with reforms.

1-5-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [... it's been 12-13 years and Iraq seems to be dragging their feet!] Regarding them "dragging their feet", I care not one iota how long they have been building up to this... all that matters is the direction it's going and the final destination.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's