Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-11-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:37 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

1-11-2018 Newshound Guru mike I've been in this since 2011, the glory days of the dinar. ...I've sure learned a lot about ME politics since then... ...I'm convicted by the evidence on what Iraq needs to move forward economically and the pumper articles don't move the needle anymore. ...we'll all know when we're "close," it's when the street rate has held at 2% or less for 90 days and the exchange restrictions are removed.
1-11-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [I am seeing that oil is up to 63 bucks...what do you think it will get to before they decides to pull the trigger?] I think the current price is just fine! More important is the HCL.

1-10-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Every morning I wake up and think to myself, "Is anything different or concerning about Iraq today?" As of this writing, the answer is NOPE! In fact, there is some positive news about Iraq's banking industry being accepted and even praised for being top notch. This is imperative for Iraq to move forward with a supported raise in the value of their currency. Another thing I look for is the HCL. Are there any new reports? As of this morning, it's been 6 months or so since we saw MAJOR movement on the HCL. With that said, it's pretty easy to understand why we're seeing such a lull in "things that indicate an RV"... What IS an issue right now is this - WHEN will we see some HCL news? Where is the progress?! Here's something that's a bit encouraging: I'm guessing that once that issue is resolved [Kurdish relations], we will see the HCL back on the table, and that's when the dinar will see some urgency again.

1-10-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 Everything looks basically the same as on Monday. We did have some banks that communicated to members that we are in a 24-hour window. That came out yesterday, so they are expecting to do something sometime today, or at least they expected that yesterday...At least the banks had a special meeting on Monday, all hush-hush, and members have told us that their banks say they are expecting memos and such. Everyone is in a state of high expectation. So far as we know, the plan is still in place for exchanges to begin before the Forex release around the 15th, give or take a day because of the MLK holiday...We are waiting for updates on the progress of that plan. We expect the dinar to go up, riding the wave on Forex, and are hearing that other currencies may well do the same.

1-10-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "How to recognize the counterfeit Iraqi currency" Here are a few obvious points…1) I find it a little curious all this recent “float vs. no-float” talk in the marketplace lately. 2) Dated today, the CBI decides to put a “how to spot fake currency” memo…3) Did anyone happen to notice the last 3 notes? [referencing picture] I had to go back to my currency and dig out these notes to figure out what they were. That is a 1k, a 500 Dinar and a 250 Dinar note. WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD THE CBI BOTHER TELLING ANYONE HOW TO SPOT A FAKE 1K, 500 Dinar and 250 Dinar note?? The 1k is worth less than $1 right now… the 500 is about .50 and the 250 is not even worth a quarter!!

1-10-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I still believe we are in an unprecedented position to see the results of the re-instatement of the Iraqi dinar very soon. Know one will know the exact date or time. No one will know the exact rate until it finally shows up at the banks (and is tradable AT THAT RATE). ...I have to tell you that the news could not get any better and you know I verify everything. I am told there is a target within the next couple weeks for the FOREX (and other international currency exchanges) to show the rate. I told everyone what I knew was that Iraq would do an internal re-instatement then wait until the US Treasury rolls out the revaluation and to the global exchanges. I do not want to get into a count down because no one really knows just exactly how long this delay period will be. I was told to expect 2-3 weeks. This will bring us to the end of January, which is within the window the CBI just told me days ago, is still the target.

1-10-2018 Intel Guru Bruce It is interesting because we are getting a lot of good things pointing to the timing being now, meaning this week for us. Remember awhile back I had said we had 112 companies represented with 89 different countries in Iraq and they were doing business signing up and getting ready to get started? That has been a month or so. Guess what? They are back. They started coming in droves Saturday and Sunday into Iraq to sort of re-ink new agreements with Iraq’s new value rate on their dinar.

1-10-2018 Intel Guru Bruce What is interesting is this. 1) The fact they were there to resign new agreements and put new business deals together in Iraq based on a new rate. 2) The fact there is a total internet blackout worldwide from Iraq right now. 3) Tomorrow is supposed to be a major day of celebration in Iraq, a day of reconciliation, a freedom day. I don’t remember exactly what they are calling, but they have some of those words in it. That is something that we understand maybe the opportunity to actually finally put out their new rate or to make it internationally publicly known. Since that has not been the case, and that is why the internet in Iraq is completely blackened out because they are getting ready to do that.

1-10-2018 Intel Guru Bruce As far as the rate, I can tell you we have people that are trading the dinar on preloads or futures. The last rates I heard yesterday during that situation of trading were approaching $6. That is a good sign as to where the dinar might roughly may come out initially. We think it might come out and go up, but we don’t know how far. Remember what Dr Shabi said from Iraq in December 2012 about Iraqi dinar being able support a rate of $16? Don’t know if that will be initially, but I can tell you they are very proud and happy.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's