Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-15-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:09 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

1-15-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 [IYO we were expecting the 72-78 to begin the countdown on the first day of the RV/MR…since events seem to be changing can you elaborate if this has begun already since we are in the RI or does it still begin with the CBI rate change?] NO I SAID ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE
RI OF THE MR... I ALSO SAID WE DO NOT HAVE AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE RI SO THE 72/78 HAS NOT STARTED WITH MY TEAMS...WE ALSO RECENTLY TOLD YOU THAT THAT TIME FRAME WILL CONTAIN A 1:1...OR SLIGHTLY OVER...VIA A CONTROLLED FLOAT...THAT 72/78 DAYS LATER THE RV IS BORN AND STILL CONTROLLED TO A CAP OF WHERE THEY HAVE AGREED.
1-15-2018 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Officially .. Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week" Quote: "The authorities have entered the final preparatory phase for the introduction of greater exchange rate flexibility in 2017" These are the types of articles we're looking for to come out of Iraq prior to a float. There are several parallels to what Iraq is trying to accomplish, Egypt and Morrocco are the latest. When we start seeing articles that talk about support for a transition as well the conditions are right for a move to a float, we'll know we're getting close. Morocco is already in Article VIII compliance, that's the first hurdle Iraq needs to get over before we'll see articles like the above. IMO.

1-14-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [What do you think is the trigger for the UST to release?] ...BE CAREFUL AS YOU READ THIS ANSWER FROM ME...IMO...THE TRIGGER HAS BEEN PULLED...IMO..IT JUST NEEDS TO BE OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED... BY IRAQ...VIA THE UST.

1-14-2018 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Abadi: Iraq on the verge of building stage after the end of page terrorism" Abadi's whole strategy is based on the Kuwaiti conference and the handouts he's expecting from the world. I'm not booing or hissing, but I think his strategy is deeply flawed. I'm still waiting for Abadi to pass the long overdue related legislation for the open market economy, let alone the 2018 budget. I've been reading these fluffer articles from Iraq for years now, this sounds the same as when Maliki says he's going to use Iraq's constitution to resolve differences between the sects. Quit telling me how awesome it's going to be in Iraq and maybe pass the HCL or implement Article 140. Open up the country for investment... That's when you'll see me clapping.

1-14-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 Article: "Deputy: State financial administration caused the waste of Iraqi money" Quote: "...noting that "the oil sold for $76 and the amount of export three and a half million Barrel per day... " IOO WE EXPECTED BETWEEN 70 TO 100 AT START OF YEAR...IT’S GETTING THERE.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's