Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-17-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:10 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

1-17-2018 Intel Guru Bruce Iraq is still under blackout. They did have a rate change already. People that have the so called Qi cards from Iraq that are citizens were paid on these cards. These people are getting paid at a real in country revalued rate on their Qi cards. That just changed for them 7 to 8 spending power than they had. We understand late last night [Monday] what had happened globally was there was a system reboot on all banking systems around the world. They were getting resynced on two things. 1) A new satellite that was coordinating everything under the new banking system. 2) They were being connected to new rates as was going to happen last night from the Forex. We got evidence the Forex is up and changed with new rates. You and I can’t see them and professional traders can see them. ...we know we are in good shape to begin pretty soon. I have heard the John Q Public will start in about a week or so. As far as I am aware, things are still on track....it appears is we are exactly where we need to be time wise.
1-17-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [At one time they said the Dong would come out with the Dinar... Is it going to be in that basket?] NOT THE ONE THAT WE ARE TEACHING ABOUT...IT WILL CONTAIN ABOUT 6 CURRENCIES AND THE DONG IS NOT ONE OF THEM...MY STANCE HAS NOT CHANGED ON THE DONG...I BELIEVE IT TO BE EVOLVING AND GROWING IN VALUE AND STRENGTH BUT DUE TO CHINA I THINK THEY STILL HAVE SOME TIME TO GO BEFORE THEY CONSIDER AN RV JUMP.

1-16-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [Is the conference in Kuwait have any bearing on Timing?] NO...ALSO IMO... THEY BETTER BE DONE BEFORE THE KW CONFERENCE …OR RISK LOSING CONFIDENCE.

1-16-2018 Intel Guru Blaino CLOCK IS TICKING! WE ARE CLOSE, CLOSE, CLOSE.

1-16-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Many are telling you that the new rate would show up on the CBI site on last Friday 1/12. I can assure you we will first see the it on FOREX rather than on the CBI site... At this point in time all I can tell everyone is to have patience. We are still within the month of January and over two weeks remain in January. I still fully expect it to come out in January but the clock is ticking.

1-16-2018 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf [so you do not subscribe to the float theory?] Following the invasion of Kuwait there was no contact between the Saddam regime and the IMF so there was no recognized rate. It wasn't until around 1999 that the IMF recognised a rate of 1750, but how it got there is pure speculation. In Oct 2003 General Hugh Tant was responsible for the introduction of the new dinar ant that was done at a rate of 1955. ...and no to the float. Apart from it not doing anyone any favors, it is not something an emerging economy would do as they need a stable environment...

1-16-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Interesting historical information: Question: Mr. Tant, How does your office determine the correct rate of exchange for the new Iraqi currency, that for all intents and purposes, is virtually worthless in the world's markets? Hugh Tant III [Former Iraqi Currency Exchange Director]: The Central Bank of Iraq conducts a 'foreign exchange auction' process about 3 times per week to help ensure the new currency is stable. This process helps determine the exchange rate. At the moment, due to Iraqi exchange controls, the currency is not exchanged outside Iraq. This is likely to change in the future as Iraq continues to be welcomed back into the international financial community. As oil exports increase and more funds are invested in Iraqi goods and services from outside the country, it is expected that the new Iraqi Dinar will appreciate in value over the long-term.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's