Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-18-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:25 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

1-18-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat List of known FACTS: In late December Iraq was finally released “fully” from Chapter VII sanctions. Being released “fully” from sanctions enables Iraq to be a stand-alone sovereign nation once again. Being a sovereign nation allowed Iraq to request the re-instatement of the Iraqi dinar. In late December the CBI requested the re-instatement of the Iraqi dinar. In later December the CBI coordinated with the US Treasury to roll out the process to the international exchanges (and other files and needed data). We have read that the Iraqi fiscal year ends Dec 15th. Whenever the CBI initiated any rate change (to the program rate) it was always done in January.

1-18-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Whenever the CBI targeted a re-instatement in the past (2011, 2013, 2016 and 2017) it was always in January, with a massive educational campaign just prior to the scheduled event. I have confirmation that the CBI fully intends to educate the citizens in Iraq prior to the re-instatement. I have just heard from the CBI on Jan 16th...That they have already written statements for the news media and are waiting on the US to go ahead with the next step of the re-instatement process. The CBI also told me on Jan 16th that a main news broadcast will give us an overview of the intended “next step” of the process and will be followed up with a deluge of other more detailed articles. In the articles they will tell the citizens what they need to know for this transition. Knowing all this information what would you think is about to happen?

1-18-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 [Among what we all seek what would you say brings you the highest confidence we will be exchanging soon...?] CBI, rumors from the UST and BIS, new rates showing up… all that gives me more confidence.

1-18-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Arab Monetary looking the role of the "exchange rate policy" in reducing inflation" Quote: "The course focuses on the basics of different exchange rates systems analysis, and how to read the international currency and exchange rates , market indices axes, as well as ways of determining the adequacy of foreign reserves for the states, as well as the relationship between the exchange rate policy and macroeconomic policies, and to discuss common problems in the exchange rate policies , the fundamental shift from a fixed exchange rate to the flexible data and indicators of currency crises within the framework of the early warning system." yes, time for a more flexible exchange rate policy.

1-17-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat We are just under 2 weeks from the end of January. I still firmly believe we are nearing the re-instatement and it will occur in this month. But remember when I say we are about to see it that I mean there are still multiple steps to take prior to us going to the bank.

1-17-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 We do have one source saying “this is it for this week”, and of course we are halfway through the week. Another source said that the rate was now at .25… but that was only at the CBI. At an airport somewhere in the Middle East, we tried to get people to confirm that, and then we got reports of that rate in the US, or rather what it amounts to here, which is $4. That was fluctuating, and not live, but it’s still a good indicator. If the rate is .25, that is $4 for us. The US Treasury and banking sources are all saying “any time now”, and both are saying $3.71 is the rate. Keep in mind that Forex will show a market rate, not the official international rate...We did hear that it was live for 20 minutes in the UK over the weekend. We also heard that the CBI sent a message to the BIS that the issues had been resolved around payments to Kurdistan. If the BIS and IMF are happy with what the CBI is doing, then they will get the green light.

1-17-2018 Intel Guru AdminBill There is a very strong possibility that you will be very busy with appointments starting very soon. No dates or rates but be sure to stay informed and stay ready.

1-17-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "In accordance with Security Council Resolution 2390 on 8/12/2017, Iraq has fulfilled all obligations related to its withdrawal from Chapter VII of the UN Charter." ...we heard many articles already on getting “fully” out of Chapter VII, but this is not the sole purpose of this article. In this article I believe they wanted so list out yet more benefits for Iraq in getting “fully” out of Chapter VII and where they are heading with the banking system now and in the future. ...they are telling us they are modernizing the banking system to keep pace with the rest of the world, something that is needed if they will be integrated with the “global” economy. A full integration is when they finally roll out the re-instatement of the currency. I would say based on all the banking reforms implemented so far this is all just about done.

1-17-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana I'm pretty sure we can all agree that we don't expect Iraq to give us a warning that they will raise the value of their currency. This is just something we expect to see happen, based on their progress with Government, Banking, Stability, and Political situations. Since we don't expect them to give us a "heads up", it should be easy to understand that a major change in the value of the IQD would happen when the world is distracted... like, by a bloodbath in one of the hottest topics on the planet right now? In case you live under a rock, I'll explain - the cryptosphere is currently in meltdown mode. "Huge losses", "Major crash", "The End Of It All"! That's what the media is screaming right now... and nobody is even paying attention to Iraq.

1-17-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana I'll remind you that Iraq has a major share of one of the WORLD's most valuable resources. They aren't heavy into technology, but they are advanced enough that major international banking can be turned on with the flip of a switch. Over the last year, we've seen key institutions and organizations mention that Iraq is welcome to join the big boys...if they want. We've waited for them to do so, and IMO the key to this all is still the HCL. Could this media-crypto-frenzy be a perfect time to slip some action in while heads are turned? We will see.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's