Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-21-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:10 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

1-21-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...they told us the Vietnam Dong was a “sleeper”... At least the Vietnam currency is still an active currency and being traded so this one does sound plausible and possible.

1-21-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Strengthen international confidence in Iraq's economic capabilities" IMO, there is no external confidence in Iraq's banking system until the CBI is in Article VIII and dinar transactions are accepted worldwide through the global banking system. They can talk about all they want, but I don't think investors will come if they cannot get there profits out of Iraq. Iraq needs to understand this and begin currency reform.

1-21-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Articles: "Know the strategy of Maliki's coalition to achieve the political majority in the next session" "Rivals may team up to defeat Iraqi Prime Minister Abadi" Another reason that a political alliance between Maliki and Barzani is dubious is that if the "possibility for an alliance with all political parties, including Barzani’s [KDP], ..." depends upon a commitment to "the [will of the] political majority.", I doubt that the Kurds can / will so commit. The Kurds and other minorities value and depend upon the doctrine of consensus in government / legislation. Otherwise minorities will ultimately be overwhelmed by the Shia political majority, IMO.

1-20-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 A direct contact shared a bank story on Friday...he was given a live rate on the IQD but did not have any currency at the time. Upon us checking back with that bank a little later, the rate wasn't on the screen. We attributed it to either it was the wrong currency quoted or there was a glitch and the rate appeared when it was not scheduled. Further investigation gave us information that Tier 1 banks involved in the exchange process were "supposed" to receive opening rates on Friday. Now, for Saturday, a "good source" report came in that some banks should see rates at the retail terminals of the teller windows sometime later today. Additional reports indicate that some banks are seeing rates on the front screen as well as the back screens today....just not LIVE yet! This weekend is anticipated to be one of significant importance, so far, so good...TIME WILL TELL.

1-20-2018 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "Central Bank reserve adequacy ratio financial Iraq reached 160 percent." Quote: "The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Ali Alalak revealed, on Tuesday (December 26, 2017), that the bank reserves of foreign currency of 48 billion dollars, noting that Iraq will not resort to floating the currency." Looks like IMF is happy and once again they do not want to float the currency. That's o.k. by me.

1-20-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Alaq announces the opening of a new branch of the central bank in Najaf " Quote: "The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Ali Alalak revealed, on Tuesday (December 26, 2017), that the bank reserves of foreign currency of 48 billion dollars, pointing out that Iraq will not resort to floating the currency." Until they get in compliance with the IMF and reduce the spread to 2% or less, I would assume any such discussion is a "stable dinar". Eventually they will have to float to compensate for the pressure created by the influx of investment capital.

1-20-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I...had someone ask me lately – “what the dinar would be worth since I heard they are going to drop 6 zeros”. The Iraqi dinar is not going to drop any zeros. This would be a “lop” which is a long standing tool the IMF uses in time of great hyper- inflation. The CBI has told us so many times already they are NOT going to lop and the newer category notes (called lower denominations) will coincide with the older 3 zero notes for up to 10 years. The key to this process is that they want to use the older 3 zeros notes within the inter-banking system and don’t expect the average person to be carrying these around anyway post restructuring of the currency.

1-20-2018 Newshound Guru Walkingstick THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GOAL AND A TARGET DATE. THERE IS A SEQUENCE OF EVENTS TO HAPPEN. WE GOTTA LET THEM DO IT WHEN THEY WANT, BECAUSE WE (IMF) TOLD THEM THEY ARE READY. IT'S POLITICAL. THERE'S NO DELAYS RIGHT NOW. IRAQ IS ECONOMICALLY IN A CORRECT POSITION TO REINSTATE THEIR CURRENCY. THEY ARE A SOVEREIGN COUNTRY. LET THEM DO IT WHEN THEY ARE READY. IF ABADI, CBI, GOI NEED TO DO SOMETHING BEFORE THEY REINSTATE, THAT IS FINE, LET THEM DO IT, FOR THERE'S NO DELAY. THEY ARE SOVEREIGN. LET THEM DO IT WHEN THEY WANT.

1-20-2018 Newshound Guru Walkingstick I, HAVE BEEN IN IRAQ FOR A LONG TIME, AND WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING WITH IRAQ AND ALL OF THEIR REFORMS! BUDGET IS APPROVED. IT ONLY NEEDS ONE THING. THERE ARE NO DELAYS! IT IS A PROCESS THAT IS EVOLVING, AND IT IS ABOUT TO COME TRUE. THAT IS A FACT! EVERYTHING IS IN ITS PLACE FOR ABADI, THE GOI, THE CBI TO REINSTATE THEIR CURRENCY. THAT'S IT! END OF STORY! IF THEY ARE GOING TO REINSTATE THEIR CURRENCY IN A MANNER THAT WE THINK, BASED ON THE AGREED MEETINGS AND HISTORICALLY, THEN, JANUARY WILL BE THEIR STRONGEST MONTH. DO NOT IGNORE ANYTHING IN THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2018.

1-20-2018 Intel Guru Delta THE ONLY TIME THEY CAN DO THIS IS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE FISCAL YEAR. EVERYTHING IS OUT OF ABADI'S AND CBI'S HANDS, BECAUSE IT'S IN THE HANDS OF THE WEST (USA) (EAST TO WEST). US WILL NOT DELAY. IT IS IN OUR COURT, NOT ABADI'S DECISION. IT IS USA TO RELEASE THE RI. THEY GOT 30 DAYS TO ANNOUNCE THE RATE. I BET, IT WILL BE IN JANUARY, BECAUSE OF "LEGAL ISSUES."

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's