Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-31-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:58 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

1-31-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat We have to be mentally prepared for this possibly to extend out a few more days or even a week if Iraq does not rollout everything on time, as the process dictates. You know Iraq they hardly every complete anything on time… We also know the Finance Ministry wants this by the end of January in order to start the new fiscal year with the new rate and then move into the new accounting procedures that allow for periodic market adjustments. Yes- they have a brand new automated electronic computer based system for this purpose. It is all tied into tracking the budget expenditures – budgeted to actuals...I was told they are still on target.

1-31-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Financial expert for "Economy News": Rising oil prices helped lower dollar exchange rates " Sounds like the spread is going down. 1237 to $1.

1-31-2018 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke Could the CBI actually print Publicly, on it’s website, a Dinar Rate of at least $1.00 - 1 Dinar, FEBRUARY 1, 2018? Did someone say, “This Will ALL Be Over, by FEBRUARY 28, 2018?” We don’t Know...We were just Asking? Maybe someone else knows?...“IL-LOGICALLY” of course.

1-30-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "US Deputy Secretary of State: We are committed to Iraq with the strategic framework agreement" Quote: "Announced that the US State Department on Tuesday January 30, 2018, a summary of deputy Minister John Sullivan meetings in Iraq, as he stressed his country 's commitment to "strategic framework agreement" with Iraq, " Looks like they are sealing the deal for everyone to get the picture. They mean business. They didn't do all this work for nothing. They are doing it all for the Foreign investors. They will need a trade-able international rate a PROVEN one... eos.

1-30-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 Article: "Al-Abbadi returned disappointed with Davos after hearing harsh words" Quote: "...Abadi faces a great challenge in persuading foreign donors and investors to work in Iraq in light of the spread of corruption and lack of political and economic guarantees." [...could Abadi wait until after the Kuwait conference mid Feb to get more interest from those attending before they pull the trigger...in light of the recent article...on Abadi returning to Iraq disappointed by lack of interest from Davos in Iraq.] THE POSSIBILITY IS LOGICAL...BUT I GIVE NO DATE...WE TAKE ONE INCH...ONE DAY AT A TIME. BECAUSE ALL OF THE 3 HEADED MONSTER'S REQUIREMENTS ARE DONE...ALL UP TO ABADI WHEN TO... LAUNCH...HENCE WE WAIT.

1-30-2018 Intel Guru Blaino We're still getting rate updates and other news that gives us the strong impression that exchanges may be closer than ever. Rates across the board are on the rise if the rumors are to be believed and yet there is never any confirmation from any official source which can here be posted and stand up to any kind of vetting process.

1-30-2018 Intel Guru Delta Article: "The United States is preparing to activate the framework of the trade and investment agreement with Iraq" Quote: "The United States promised to activate the framework of the trade and investment agreement with Iraq, stressing its support for strengthening ties between the two countries to build a multi-dimensional relationship through trade, education...and others." US CAN'T ACTIVATE TRADE WITHOUT RATE...WOWWW...

1-30-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The process is moving so quickly. Sometimes I still think Iraq is trying to buy time, as we are seeing repeat articles once again on the paying of some salaries. These have fresh dates on them but we know they are old and this business is already taken care of. So this is one concern I have. The other concern is the passing of the 2018 budget and the Article 140. ...The budget is yet another one I am trying to figure out. I think perhaps the stalling for time is related to this issue. In the past
I told you that when the re-instatement occurs it will happen first in Iraq. Iraq will go to 1:1... ONLY within Iraq. They are not lopping the zeros off for currency outside of Iraq. We are living outside Iraq and will exchange our dinar for a global currency exchange rate such as on FOREX.

1-30-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...in late December they requested the re-instatement and it was approved and began moving forward. However, this was conditional upon fulfilling mandates agreed to as part of the SDA (stand by agreement)...Part of the mandates was to pay all outstanding debts. This was completed last week for worker’s salaries but not for retirees and pensions. This is now the last piece to the puzzle. I suspect one of the major banks will be paying these out this week. So now we see the CBI is slowly adjusting to a new rate as they slowly complete the payrolls to the citizens. Note I did not say Iraq is rolling out a new rate. [So when will we see the rate on FOREX?] This is not now possible since thru this “adjustment” process they are determining the rate the economy can initially withstand. Once this is determined AND they completed all other mandatory tasks they will move the rate to FOREX. By they I mean the US Treasury who has control over this system.

1-30-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat [We were told they already determined the rate and a date.] Yes they do have a target date in mind to complete the process but the rate is yet not finalized. Yes, they do have a general ball park figure but until it comes out and they finish with this process, I don’t even think they know. ...We have to wait and see. The important part is this process is VERY, VERY near completion and we are very close to the conversion completion and the lower category notes being launched. Once they do this there is no turning back. It is now only a couple days remaining in January. I was told we would see this in January and I am still sticking to this until they tell me otherwise.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's