Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-1-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:41 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

2-1-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Abadi of parliament: the international community will not help Iraq if the budget is not approved" Oh wow. We’ll this pretty much spells it out. However, keep in mind – this is likely Abadi talking TO his Parliament, urging them to adopt their budget. When I initially started down this line of reasoning, I had no idea international sentiment was as tough as it appears to be. WOW! The UN, IMF and WB all appear to want to support Iraq in the worst way – but it also very much appears there are results that are yet required. P.S. This might also explain this very direct, “hands on” push by Abadi to get the budget done. We wait and watch.

2-1-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 It’s the end of the month at midnight [Wednesday], and anything could happen at any time, but the general expectation is that the sky would open up on the 31st. It hasn’t happened, but rates are being changed and progress is being made. Dealers are adjusting their prices on their currencies, slowly. Some of the things we anticipated would happen over night seem to be happening over time.

2-1-2018 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "CBI Signature of the deposit guarantee company" Quote: "In accordance with the duties of the Central Bank of Iraq provided for in its law and in order to ensure the stability of the banking sector and increase confidence in it, "the contract of establishment of the bank deposit guarantee company was signed with the founding body". This is CBI taking action on a law that was already in place. I have to assume that by the signing of this Doc between the banks and the company providing the insurance for the deposits, this was implemented today. Very much like our FDIC. This is huge news. Investors and the public will now feel safer with their money in the banks. Iraq needed to do this before the Kuwait extravaganza and also it will pull that mattress money out of hiding.

2-1-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "AL-ABBADI RETURNED DISAPPOINTED WITH DAVOS AFTER HEARING HARSH WORDS" Quote: "ABADI FACES A GREAT CHALLENGE IN PERSUADING FOREIGN DONORS AND INVESTORS TO WORK IN IRAQ IN LIGHT OF THE SPREAD OF CORRUPTION AND LACK OF POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC GUARANTEES" Investors don’t want to lose their invest in Iraq by corruption. Maybe they need to move to the currency reform as this too might show sincerity in making progress in the reform direction? It is time to trigger this effort.

1-31-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I am still being told we will see the RV maybe sometime today as the day is not yet over. Personally I don’t see how this may be possible since the CBI just told us the Rafidian bank has a target not even to begin to pay the January pensions and retirements until Feb 1st. So if I were you I would not expect it anything until at least next week. We know these debts must be all caught before the RV can be moved to the next level.

1-31-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Not sure if anyone noticed, but this has been a great week for Dinar. I know, the price didn't move. We're not at our "Post RV" destination right now, and that's a bummer for some people. But let's get real... back to the basics. Did you see anything BAD about IQD this week? I didn't think so. How many weeks in a row is it possible that I can say that? More importantly... how many weeks in a row can that be said without something breaking?!! We're close. It's only a matter of time, a practice in patience, and some sweet sweet victory soon...It's going to happen, and no amount of analyzation or hypothesizing on my part will change it.

1-31-2018 Newshound Guru chattels A red letter day in Iraqi banking reform. Article: "Central Bank: Signing a contract to establish a deposit guarantee company with 44 banks" Quotes: "It is expected that this company will play a major role in protecting the banking sector..." "the company's capital is 100 billion dinars, of which 55 billion dinars from government and private banks where the proportion of government banks 25% and private banks 30% and the remaining 45 billion dinars will be put for public subscription." [This is good news. Am I reading this right that the Deposit Insurance program's funding is $84 million dollars, or 100 billion dollars?] My read on the text is that it is 100 billion dinar (or 84 million dollars ?), of which 55 billion or 55 % is from the government (30%) and private banks (25%) and the remaining 45 billion (45%) will be sold to the public.

1-31-2018 Intel Guru Bruce First of all we are very close. We are so close that the Intel that we normally get is very light. There have been some Table Top meetings that have gone on in major cities in Europe and the US... We know there is a lot to give us hope that this is the very end of the ride. We are almost at the end of the month. We could expect some great things here very shortly. I know when it comes to rates...We have bank sources and people that are seeing the screens. I am excited..

1-31-2018 Intel Guru Bruce ...I am very pleased the community...and myself finally are seeing the rates coming together at about the same level... rates much higher in most cases...That took awhile for that to happen... ...our contact in Iraq, one of our contacts, is saying that he needs to be completely silent tomorrow [Wednesday]... I wonder if that might be or could be they may use that time of silence to put out the rate and actually make it publicly known. That is what I hope will take place. That is something that we heard about and we know will be the case, and we are excited about seeing that.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's