Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-6-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:07 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

2-6-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [Do you think they need a real RI/RV rate before the kuwait conference begins? IYO?] YES.

2-6-2018 Newshound Guru mike Article: "The House of Representatives completes reading the proposal of the second amendment law to the law of elections of the House of Representatives" ...this is a telling article. There are so many agenda's it boggles the mind, it seems most are happy to hold things up by keeping it in committee. The last thing I want to see is more seats added to the government, with the Sunni's displaced and the Kurd's infighting, this would only benefit the Shia, everyone else is disorganized. Hopefully they can get this deal sorted out quickly, Free and open elections are kind of important when building a Iraqi democracy; For better or worse, the quote [quota ?] system is still a big deal in Iraq "He pointed out that the quota is granted"

2-6-2018 Newshound Guru Don961 Article: "Kuwait announces hosting a new meeting of the International Alliance against Daqash and reveals the most prominent contents expected" Quote: "70 countries and 4 international organizations and bodies were participating in a ministerial meeting of the countries participating in the international alliance against Daqash, scheduled for February 13 in Kuwait." All these "leaders" want everyone to come in and help rebuild Iraq... the world has tried to help do that before...Poured billions upon billions in money, equipment, expertise, other resources into the country...and precious lives...enough to rebuild Iraq several times over...only to have it stolen, misappropriated...and countless other ways wealth was redirected to someone's personal bank account..

2-6-2018 Newshound Guru Don961 Do they truly think no one knows what was done with all the money...or who was/is responsible? ...these same faces and political parties want to be in position to do it again...there are over 200 parties registered for the upcoming elections...is this to distance themselves from the parties who blew it before? Do they truly want to help...or is that also a ploy to fool the world into thinking things are really changing...only to have the same people join right back together again in their "alliances" to continue what they were doing under a different name? ...If they are sincere about helping the citizens, are peaceful, want to truly do business in a safe way in a safe environment...then there is a long line of people who want to do business and are chomping at the bit to help build a wealthy, prosperous nation... Now up to 1800 companies and businessmen!! ...they must love that pretty girl and her colorful currency! We see much progress...more than ever before...we'll see how it goes...imo.

2-5-2018 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "Deputy reveals the condition of the IMF to support the government for the allocation of 14% of the budget for Kurdistan" They better be quick. IMF told them they need to have the budget complete before the Kuwait Conf. That is next Monday. And they are not meeting again until next Sunday. Snap, snap Iraq.

2-5-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Article: " ...saw the parliament cafeteria several differences and reached the degree of engagement fistfights." parliament suspended its week amid a fight.

2-5-2018 Newshound Guru Don961 Article: "The central bank is required five hours to submit their applications for the purchase of currency" Quote: "The bank has set new conditions and instructions on banks and brokerage companies to enter the currency sale window to prevent corruption and trading in hard currency." Currency crackdown ... another step ... new conditions/rules ... imo.

2-5-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 There was an update over the weekend...and no changes have been made from that plan so far as well know. ...they are meeting again today and we may get more detailed information during the course of the day. The information I’m hearing from members and their dealers is that the price of dinar is going up, and the currency is harder to get now, especially uncirculated notes. To me, that is a great sign. We are also hearing more about the lower denoms being in some people’s hands, although there is still not public distribution. That is also a good sign of progress. Also exciting is hearing about there being a backlog in some vehicle purchases (in Iraq). There are issues getting enough of those vehicles into the country. That’s all good stuff.

2-5-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat "MASUM, STRESSED THE URGENT NEED OF IRAQ TO BUILD A SOLID ECONOMY" Quote: “TO BUILD A STRONG AND OPEN ECONOMY”. How can they do this when their currency is a temporary, war currency not meant to be taken outside of Iraq? They must go thru the currency reform process and complete it - RV.

2-5-2018 Newshound Guru chattels [...what do you think still needs to happen?] I would like to see a fully formed government and judiciary as provided for in the Constitution. I would like to see national reconciliation done. I would like to see Article 140 and an HCL. I would like to see resettlement of the displaced and security in Anbar / Nineveh / Kirkuk. I would like to see deposit guaranty insurance implemented with other business laws favoring investors and less corruption.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's