Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-7-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:06 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

2-7-2018 Intel Guru Bruce We know Iraq has had to get things in order. We know they were released from our US Treasury to put out their rate for the Iraqi dinar a week and half ago, maybe longer...but somehow they haven’t...yet. There was some resistance in the Parliament as far as various factions in the government still. Then we find now...Everyone pretty much is on the same page. We understand couple days ago some announcements were made by Prime Minister Abadi and behind him standing was Maliki. Maliki had said they had some unity now and...He is not going to run for Prime Minister again. Also, that he was behind the RV going thru...where he was so resistant the entire time he was in power. That is one reason why it didn’t happen. Now he is no longer a factor.

2-7-2018 Intel Guru Bruce Other information we got today from Iraq...from our contact that...February 7, the new budget would be passed and read for the third time. ...there has been a lot of pressure exerted on Abadi to get that rate out... It looks like it finally reached consensus on the budget, and have it in the Gazette on the February 8, which is Thursday. I think we are just where we needed to be as far as that goes. You know the budget would contain the rate and the rate would be seen...by the 8th if not sooner. We know that the dinar is being traded again for about the last 3 days... ...This is a real interesting time. ...I am getting strong Intel pointing toward any moment now. We know we have been close before, but I think we are even closer than we [have] ever been.

2-7-2018 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Corruption in Iraq file reaches the most dangerous stages" Quote: "The general amnesty issued by parliament earlier in an important outlet for corrupt law in Iraq, provides them with a cover legislative..." ...Abadi is Maliki-Lite, he just has better optics and represents hope for change. It's all smoke and mirrors, both are from the Dawa Party and answer to Iran. Going after the Kurd's and Sunni's for their corruption and ignoring the ruling Shia is typical but...hopefully the IMF sees it as well. You can bet those who attend the "donor" conference in Kuwait know what's going on, imagine putting money into a country that has laws on the books that protect the corrupt politicians. That's a pretty tough sell, it's throwing good money after bad. This conference starts in six days on Monday and Parliament isn't even going to meet again until Sunday, I don't think the odds of them completing a budget in time for the donor conference are very good.

2-6-2018 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke ‘Kuwait allotted 6 weeks to exchange their old Dinars.’ So, the old Kuwait Dinar was being phased out and people had 6 weeks in which to exchange the old for the new Kuwait currency. ...could February (this month) produce the same dynamics? ie could Iraq rv their Iraqi Dinar in a similar way to how Kuwait did in ‘91? ...the rv of the Iraqi Dinar is not happening in an obvious way, ie. as the Intel being shared around the internet is telling us it is. So I conclude, it is unfolding in an unobvious way, so not to get hung up on the details that are coming from ‘sources’. I hope this helps. To me it’s simple, it’s a trap to overthink and get in our own way with trying to figure it out. Relax and know it’s happening! "In Chess…..Who cares when you Sacrifice the Day of a Battle, if you’re Guaranteed to WIN THE WAR...IN FEBRUARY?" CHECKMATE.

2-6-2018 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 ...The IMF is telling Iraq to get on the move otherwise the upcoming conference may be a bust...all this money raised this week might find itself in another coffer and Iraq on an island....I like the one statement/question ...Has Abadi overplayed his hand?

2-6-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quote: "...continuous meetings between the parliamentary blocs to resolve differences on the financial budget for 2018, in the presence of Prime Minister Haider Abadi for two consecutive days to parliament to accelerate the adoption of the budget." I am convinced now that there is some connection with getting the budget passed and getting the re-instatement of the currency. This is noteworthy to pay attention to. Quote: "...the importance of Iraq does not lose the respect of the international community us, through demands do not lead to a result. For the Kuwait conference, HOW CAN IRAQ GO TO THE CONFERENCE AND UNDERSTAND WITH DONOR COUNTRIES AND HE WAS UNABLE TO APPROVE HIS BUDGET? This is a very negative signal, and therefore the budget must be approved before the Kuwait Conference."

2-6-2018 Newshound Guru Don961 Article: "Kuwait announces hosting a new meeting of the International Alliance against Daqash and reveals the most prominent contents expected" Quote: "70 countries and 4 international organizations and bodies were participating in a ministerial meeting of the countries participating in the international alliance against Daqash, scheduled for February 13 in Kuwait." All these "leaders" want everyone to come in and help rebuild Iraq... the world has tried to help do that before...Poured billions upon billions in money, equipment, expertise, other resources into the country...and precious lives...enough to rebuild Iraq several times over...only to have it stolen, misappropriated...and countless other ways wealth was redirected to someone's personal bank account..

2-6-2018 Newshound Guru Don961 Do they truly think no one knows what was done with all the money...or who was/is responsible? ...these same faces and political parties want to be in position to do it again...there are over 200 parties registered for the upcoming elections...is this to distance themselves from the parties who blew it before? Do they truly want to help...or is that also a ploy to fool the world into thinking things are really changing...only to have the same people join right back together again in their "alliances" to continue what they were doing under a different name? ...If they are sincere about helping the citizens, are peaceful, want to truly do business in a safe way in a safe environment...then there is a long line of people who want to do business and are chomping at the bit to help build a wealthy, prosperous nation... Now up to 1800 companies and businessmen!! ...they must love that pretty girl and her colorful currency! We see much progress...more than ever before...we'll see how it goes...imo.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's