Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-14-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:08 pm

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

2-14-2018 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 Article: "The House of Representatives concludes reading and discussing the Federal Budget Bill of 2018 In policy February 13, 2018" WELL LET US SEE WHAT THURSDAY WILL BRING FOR PARLIAMENT...THINK ABOUT IT...THE DAY AFTER THE KW CONFERENCE...SO WILL THIS BUDGET HAVE AN IMPACT ON WHAT WAS DONE AT THE CONFERENCE...IFO...NO... IMO... NO... BUT WE KNOW/SUSPECT HIGHLY WHAT THE FINAL OUTCOME OF THE BUDGET WILL BE...LOADED WITH STARS...PRIMING IRAQ FOR A FRESH NEW START...A START THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE AN ACTIVE WAR AGAINST TERRORISM, BUT INSTEAD A FOCUS TOWARDS THE REBIRTH OF THEIR ECONOMY, THEIR COUNTRY AS A NATION TO BE RECKONED WITH BY THE WORLD...MAYBE THE LION WILL ROAR IN KUWAIT TOMORROW [WEDNESDAY]...IMO IT WAS CERTAINLY AWAKENED THERE TODAY WITH THE GOINGS-ON THAT WE'VE SEEN...OPTIMISTICALLY EXCITED...THAT BE ME...IMO...3...2...1...

2-14-2018 Intel Guru Bruce ...Kuwait TV...stated...all the investment opportunities (212) for...that...Rebuilding Iraq...conference...will be essentially backed by the World Bank. The reason that appears the case is because at the time of the start of the conference as far as we know, we hear the Iraqi dinar rate had not been made internationally known. Iraq who was given permission a few weeks ago to release that rate has not done it yet. We thought it would be done before the conference started. ...sources...stated that the budget would be put in the Gazette tomorrow [Wednesday]...which would include the rate for the dinar. We were getting contacts in the US Treasury talking about this going...We know it is in the hands of the banks now because it has been released by the Treasury to do it. I am encouraged because we are finally at the end of the ride. ...All the indicators are very positive...

2-14-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Today is the third day of the Donor Conference. So the RV did not happen by Sunday, as expected. The conference has started on Feb 12 and will run until Feb 14th. What next? I can see we can expect more of the same investment strategy for Iraq. The news now is all about investing in Iraq and part of that investment is the rebuilding of Iraq and moving it to a “market economy” driven by the private sector. We must think of the Donor Conference in Iraq as a piece to the puzzle for accomplishing these goals.

2-13-2018 Intel Guru Delta FROM KUWAIT TV: CLOSE DOOR MEETING...IN FULL FORCE WORLD BANK BACKING UP IRAQ...GUARANTEEING ALL INVESTORS...212 INVESTMENT PROJECT...IRAQ IS BACK TO INTERNATIONAL STATUS...(wink)

2-13-2018 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Corruption, bureaucracy and armed practices threaten 157 Iraqi projects at the donor conference" Parliament just passed a law protecting those in government from prosecution for corruption, their timing couldn't have been worse. I realize the west doesn't want to leave Iraq vulnerable to Iran's influence, but at this point, Iraq is in Iran's back pocket, losing them to Iran has already happened. These folks can't even agree on a 2018 budget, how can they expect the world to donate billions when they can't even balance their own checkbook? The world has stood up and done everything it can to help this country... These guys have got to put on their big boy pants and act like they care about the country and its citizens, if they don't, the world won't. IMO.

2-13-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quote: “THE BUDGET WILL CONTINUE AFTER THE COMPLETION OF THE SECOND READING IN PARLIAMENT, WHICH WAS SUPPOSED TO BE READ IN YESTERDAY’S SESSION, BUT BECAUSE OF THE ABSENCE OF A LEGAL QUORUM WAS NOT PUT ON THE AGENDA OF THE MEETING” ...I want to emphasize that no budget - no RV. Just saying is there a connection?
2-12-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Appears that a company...will sell you gold and silver and allow you to pay for it in dinar (much below market prices given). Really? To me this is WOW news and confirms to us all that the dinar is very valuable and is in demand or will be shortly in very high demand...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's