Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-17-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:01 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

2-17-2018 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke We want IRAQ to Substantially Raise the Value of their Currency, Publicly. Officially. PERIOD. They haven't done this yet, and neither has Vietnam. An International Currency Status, (like Vietnam for instance) is MEANINGLESS to you and everyone else, UNLESS they RAISE THE VALUE. Iraq could make it's currency Officially, Publicly International, and STILL keep the same rate value range it's had for the past 15 years, if they wanted to - just like Vietnam, for instance...AND you still have no gain on your investment. Public, Official INTERNATIONAL STATUS alone, still doesn't help you! ...UNTIL the Rate Value Rises.

2-17-2018 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke Your currency's value, is only as good as what's PUBLIC & OFFICIAL, as a value given on a computer screen. However, it happens INSTANTLY...without Warning ahead of time, without Announcement ahead of time, without Telegraphing ahead of time, without anyone's Secret Knowledge, AND certainly without someone, ANYONE, printing articles telling you WHEN & HOW, it's going to happen...and ESPECIALLY coming from a Middle Eastern country like Iraq or a Far East country like Vietnam. IT...JUST...HAPPENS.

2-17-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Flooding (floating) the Iraqi dinar and stopping the auction is the only solution for the Iraqi economy" Relax folks…this is an OP – ED piece (which means Opinion Editorial – a writer’s opinion). It doesn’t mean they will do this. However, it does give us a peek into the current political climate. Very interesting… there has been much conversation over whether this meant “flood” or “float”… in context, based on the Egyptian references and Alak’s recent comments showing his averse position on this idea, I’m convinced this reference is to an actual “float” of some kind. Sounds like to me – this wasn’t their first choice but people are so tired of the corrupt process, some might be willing to try.

2-17-2018 Intel Guru Footforward ...the RV is going to happen. I expect it sometime between now and March 21st...I don't have a specific date... that's the timeline I'm looking at and there are many reasons for that... I expect the rate to be over $3...between $3 and $5... I think we are entering into one of the most exciting times in history.

2-16-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 CURRENT WINDOW: Yes, we received a new window. Yes, it is over the course of this weekend. . .Friday to Tuesday morning it could go thru. New information coming in. This is just during the rush. Five big boys (banks) are increasing their reserves today.

2-16-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling …What’s the trend that’s coming out? I’ve been getting emails from people asking, “Hey can you recommend a place to buy currency because I went to this trader and they don’t have anymore?” …I started getting more and more emails…The reality is everyone is running out of dinar…I waited and waited to actually find out...from the guys who actually ship the currency over here. There are only three sources that ship the currency over here. And I found out they have no problem at all getting dinar…there’s no laws preventing them from getting dinar. No one has said anything to them. They have a shortage. Do you know what that means? That means they reduced the note count down that much. It means everything!

2-16-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling ...Those numbers reflect…Do I have the exact number? No…I can tell you when I got into this investment they had about 9 billion notes. And that’s the information I got from the IMF when I researched this…so it went from 9 billion notes to 15 billion notes…I was like holy crap it’s not going to revalue when it gets this high. But guess what?…they said they were going to reduce the note count and they finally did. The last report was 4 billion notes. And I don’t know why they put that report out because you’re not supposed to do that….The reason why it got so high was coming from General Petraeus and these guys …they were saying they’re trying to keep the value down, cheap, so they could rebuild that country.

2-16-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling ..,And the Iraqi Dinar was becoming so popular they had to squash it. There has been a policy to keep the dinar artificially low. All we had to do was watch when the policy flipped…and what do we see? A huge huge decrease in dinar availability. That’s huge…the numbers don’t lie. The numbers are there and you see the result of it…you should right now be very very happy. There is still dinar out there…but it’s not sitting out there like it used to be. So that’s phenomenal news that’s coming out. We’re actually seeing the result of the reduction of the note count. And that means EVERYTHING. They just can’t add value to a currency. It has to physically equate and represent. Just like the U.S. dollar…and guess what? You’re seeing that. It’s here right in front of you.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's