Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-20-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:08 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

2-20-2018 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND SOMETHING. O - I - L controls the World. ...It controls the World, because it’s the LARGEST REVENUE GENERATOR, on the Planet...AND it exerts the LARGEST CONTROL FACTOR, over ANY COUNTRY. ...AND...OIL CONTROLS & FUNDS ALL OF YOUR INVESTMENT. PERIOD! People say, “Follow the Money”. We say NO! Follow the OIL. So, NOW there is an ASSURANCE of a Steady Flow of BIG OIL revenue, from Primarily IRAQ, and that is NOW IN PLACE, WHICH WASN’T THE CASE BACK IN JUNE 2017...

2-20-2018 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke ADD TO THIS, the amount of CURRENCY THE U.S. HOLDS FROM IRAQ - (Estimated at least 4 TRILLION) - AND the amount of CURRENCY THE U.S. HOLDS FROM VIETNAM - (estimated at least 18 TRILLION - unconfirmed rough estimate) - WHY Iraq & Vietnam? WAR & WAR! This all spells a BIG INCENTIVE IN BIG MONEY, to hurry up and get a SUBSTANTIAL RATE VALUE INCREASE DONE, not only in IRAQ, but with VIETNAM, and a handful of others, to Stabilize, Balance & INCREASE World Trade mechanisms, which continue to be out of Balance.

2-20-2018 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke We still Love, FEBRUARY ...TONS, can happen in just ONE DAY. TONS...and MAJOR things are happening right now, QUICKLY. ...“WE’RE STILL very Bullish on FEBRUARY, even if it takes to the very last day of this month. We just learned this morning, that this is still VERY MUCH THE CASE. What we’re talking about, is the START, to this Foreign Currency Exchange “PROCESS”, PUBLICLY - as we said last week. This “Process”, is a PUBLIC START, to Exchange, which we expect to START BEFORE FEBRUARY ends, and will MOST DEFINITELY LEAK INTO THE MONTH OF MARCH…..AND into APRIL. It’s a “Process”. It can START, ANY DAY Now, this month...YOU WANT GUARANTEES? “THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES IN LIFE”. Grow Up.

2-20-2018 Newshound Guru Don961 Article: "Abadi vowed to overthrow the corrupt .. These laws will protect investors" imo...the article and Abadi is stating they are getting the high commission in place to follow up on any possible corruption... reducing/removing bureaucracy...and the next few months will show the results of what they have in place...to assure potential investors that their money will be safe...and used only for its intended purposes...

2-20-2018 Newshound Guru Don961 I don't believe "After elections" has anything to do with timing of monetary reforms...just that elections come up in less than 3 months and fall into this time mentioned...it may just take that long to set everything up...to everyone's satisfaction... I would think an RI would go a long way to satisfying investors in the new process...as we have been told 1st hand was discussed heavily at the conference... I would think high transparency is in order...no matter how much they kick and scream about "interfering in Iraq's affairs" ...because of their history ( Maliki and others )...they have to prove themselves trustworthy.

2-20-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Central Bank of Iraq Auctions $189,834,222 on 20 February 2018" ...After recently asking around about the reasons for the “tightening” of the supply of Dinar in the U.S...one of the main reasons I got was the fewer and fewer auctions. Wait – what?!? They are still having fairly robust auctions. So, obviously, that’s not true...so what is it? Another possibility is this MASSIVE financial embargo on Kurdistan, provided this was where currency was coming from. I have also heard of a couple of major players talking about having money in – or being able to get money out of Kurdistan… all baloney. So…

2-20-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG
1) Fewer auctions?
2) Tightening borders (fewer exports)?
3) More demand? I sincerely doubt it.
4) IMHO and most likely, the supply here in the U.S. from disgruntled sellers, which is likely where the bulk of the U.S. supply really comes from, and current interested buyers has finally reached a point of parity where the “supply – demand” scales are more evenly balanced. Hence, the price goes up.

2-19-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Dollar rates: a slight rise in Baghdad, Erbil and stability in Basra" 1221 to $1. I believe the 2% goal is 1213 to $1 (1184 + 6 dinar CBI commission =1190 x .02 = 1213)

2-19-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 CORPORATE BANKSTERS ARE MEETING TODAY TO FINALIZE THE 800 NUMBER PROCESS...HOT NEWS REPORTEDLY, ALL DISTRICTS SHOULD HAVE RELEASED 800 NUMBERS TO THEIR BANKS BY TODAY! (STILL WAITING FOR OURS). BANK I.T. STAFF AND EXCHANGE STAFF ARE "WORKING OUT THE BUGS" IN PREPARATION FOR YOU!!!

2-19-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Difficult to know whether the "improvement" in the market rate for the dinar is the result of a decline in the value of the USD or betterment for the dinar? Likely the former some say.

2-19-2018 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf According to the latest CBI financial statement (2016) there is over 45 trillion IQD in circulation, it should be noted that went up from 38 trillion in 2015, so anyone who claims the banknote count is decreasing should do some more homework. At around $4 that would value IQD in circulation at around 180 Trillion USD. If we were to assume that in the event of an RV that 50% was to be immediately redeemed then Iraq would be faced with a bill of around 90 trillion USD. You cannot redeem currency with oil in the ground so it is just not possible for any RV of the IQD without some financial backing from an outside entity. The answers lie with WHO is calling the shots. It has been stated many times over the years that the US holds a large amount of IQD and will benefit from the RV. How can that be the case if the US, as been said by some, were to fund the RV. Think about it.

2-19-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "COMMITTEE OF ACCOUNTABILITY: ANNOUNCE THE NAMES OF 5,000 PEOPLE INCLUDED IN THE SEIZURE OF FUNDS THIS WEEK" Funny how that works...about one day after they realize the world isn’t going to “give them” anymore money, they go back and think about getting it back from the crooked politicians who’ve been stealing from the GOI and the people of Iraq. According to recent estimates, they could collect as much as 500 BILLION (USD) back to the state treasury by enacting and enforcing simple legislation they’ve had in the works for some time now. P.S. as reported in major OP ED’s in Baghdad recently, Maliki and his henchmen had better wind up on this list…It is critical to Iraq’s long term success to get a handle on the endemic corruption.

2-19-2018 Newshound Guru G-Lin "Economist shows the most important "problem" facing investment in Iraq" The news currently is scarce and most of it is propaganda...Being an election year in Iraq, it is hard to tell the honesty in most arts. It is time for Iraq to act on their economy however. And floating their dinar may be a life saver. I think it would give the investors a little bit of confidence that seems to be missing. They really need to do something at this stage. We shall see.

2-19-2018 Newshound Guru Don961 Seems like someone is in control of this total process ... in every aspect ... and things are falling into place all over in every way for Iraq's currency ...imo.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's