Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-4-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:51 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

3-4-2018 Intel Guru Jester I DON'T KNOW IF THE BUDGET IS DONE... TO TELL THE TRUTH THAT IS A PIECE OF THINGS BUT ... JUST AN INDICATOR.... GOOD TO HAVE DONE... I DOUBT VERY SERIOUSLY THEY KNOW ANY RATES....IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN THE WAY EVERYONE ELSE THINKS IT IS WITH ALL THE...800 NUMBERS AND ALL THAT...THERE IS NO ON SWITCH TO THE RESET... IT IS A PROCESS OF CHANGE AND REVISION IN THE BANKS AND GOVERNMENTS...

3-3-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "The Wall Street Journal predicts Abadi will remain in office after the May elections" I like the WSJ’s optimism… we all know how accurate they were on the last election they “predicted”. I’m hoping on this one, they are more accurate.

3-3-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quote: "Based on a directive issued by the Ministry of Industries, Mining and Trade, the ministry-affiliated National Trade System announced that as of Wednesday, all traders are prohibited from registering their import orders using the US dollar." ...this will have long term consequences for trading relations with Iraq if the CBI does not move forward with the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar and get the dinar traded globally. Remember we have been told the GCC voted on all countries in the middle eastern GCC pact to trade using their own currencies. Are you beginning to see the pressure here in getting this currency reform process completed?

3-3-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 THE APPROVED BUDGET IS BEING SHOWN ON IRAQ TV INDICATING PAYMENTS BEING ENABLED TO ALL EMPLOYEES. PAYMENT FOR THE KURDS WILL COMMENCE ON SUNDAY. THE BUDGET IS EXPECTED TO APPEAR IN THE GAZETTE ON TODAY! WHAT NEXT? - RATE INCREASE, OF COURSE. LOL THE HCL AND ARTICLE 140 WILL SOON BE REFERRED TO IN THE PAST TENSE.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's