Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-5-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:00 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

3-5-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 Article: "Iraq decides to facilitate the granting of [Visa] to investor" Quote: "The Ministerial Council on National Security headed by Haidar al-Abadi, the Prime Minister, decided to take a package of measures to facilitate granting visas to investors and businessmen wishing to invest in Iraq." ...IT IS HELL TO GET A VISA FOR THE INVESTORS TO COME IN SAFELY...BS WITH BOTH SIDES OF EMBASSY'S...[GURU] DELTA SEES A GO WITH VISA NOW GOING IN TOO...THIS IS ALSO A'S DOING...

3-5-2018 Newshound Guru G-Lin Articles: "Parliament votes on a clause that the headquarters of the National Oil Company in Baghdad" "The Ministry of Oil welcomes the vote on the law of the National Oil Company in the session of the House of Representatives today" Quote: "Al-Luaibi said that the adoption of the law will constitute a new era for the oil industry, based on scientific methods, modern technology and the national management of the country's wealth. In order to support and develop the national economy." This is our HCL IMO.

3-4-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 IRAQ'S 2018 FEDERAL BUDGET RECEIVES PARLIAMENTARY APPROVAL AND BECOMES LAW. THE BUDGET SETS OUT MEASURES TO CONTROL PUBLIC SPENDING AND COURAGE INVESTMENT AND SUPPORT JOB CREATION ACROSS IRAQ. ♫♪ I'm so excited, ♫♪ la la" La ♪♫ and I just can't hide it. ♪♫•*♫♪ I know I know I know I see an RV! A Sho-NUFF AN RV IS COMING TO ME.

3-4-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni The market rate is in essence the rate on the street…the dinar is a little weaker than the actual value from the CBI which is pegged to the US dollar which is part of Article 14. In order to meet the stipulations of IMF Article VIII you need to simplify your foreign exchange and reduce the market rate spread which is the spread on the street…The rest of the world’s banking system for the most part is in Article VIII…they have expertise in managing their currency and meet the conditions. This is important because if you’re ever going to accept article VIII and make the dinar internationally convertible you need to maintain that exchange rate for international transactions...

3-4-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...Banks don’t want to lose money. They want to know what the spread is from day to day. They want to know how much it’s going up and how much it’s going down and so on…this has always been an issue since I’ve been in this investment. The Central Bank had to reduce the spread…Shabibi actually did a wonderful job. He lowered the spread within the conditions set forth in their article IV consultations. He got it down to 1200 or so on the street and held it there for 10 months. In September of 2012 he announced he was going to begin currency reform so we assumed he was going to Article VIII at that point. Then of course PM Maliki at the time said No, we’re not ready. We don’t want this to occur…When Shabibi was out of the country for a conference Maliki put out a warrant for his arrest. Which in essence kept him out of the country and stopped the process in it’s tracks...

3-4-2018 Intel/Newshound Gurus Frank26 and Walkingstick [...would it be a concern if the budget was signed & opened in trillions?] No...WHEN A IS READY TO RI ...THE TRNS CAN GO TO BNS (Trillions to Billions) AS QUICKLY AS ONE CAN FLIP A LIGHT SWITCH IN ORDER ...TO SEE.

3-4-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Article quote: "Jubouri: Vote on important bills Monday 03/03/2018 15:44 BAGHDAD / NINA / Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri, said that the meeting on Monday is no less important than previous meetings. "The Monday session will feature important bills," he said at a news conference. "The national oil, the protection of teachers and teachers, accountability and justice, and the protection of engineers." "...national oil..." Could be the "HCL". [5% TO THE PEOPLE...I have seen many Iraq people posting this number on Abadi posts on facebook over the last few months. This is the number i think the citizens are wanting in this regard. TO THE PEOPLE...or there provinces...will these funds be directly given to this citizen via the government or the province in which they reside? ..Meaning the ...HCL?] The 5% is an allowance for/to certain oil producing provinces.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's