Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-9-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:16 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

3-9-2018 Newshound/Intel Gur Mnt Goat Articles: "INCLUSION OF THE LAW OF THE NATIONAL OIL COMPANY IN THE AGENDA OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES" "AL-ALLAIBI: THE VOTE ON THE LAW OF THE NATIONAL OIL COMPANY IS AN HISTORIC DECISION AIMED AT PROTECTING THE NATIONAL WEALTH" "THE ALLOCATION OF A SHARE OF THE NATIONAL OIL COMPANY TO THE CITIZENS" ...here comes HCL. ...HCL will come prior to the RV. No HCL…No RV! IT IS A MANDATORY REQUIREMENT BY THE USA AND IMF. ...do you realize just how good this news is? It is wonderful and amazing news. This is what we have been waiting for now for over 10 years and HCL is finally here…WOW...WOW...WOW!

3-9-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraqi TV continues to broadcast that lower denominations are part of the monetary reform and should be in full distribution in the coming weeks. All salaries are to be paid within ten days - (just not sure at which rate yet).

3-9-2018 Intel Guru Bruce I really felt every indication we were getting was pointing towards a Go time today [Thursday]. I do know Iraq is planning on to do some type of celebration day. A national holiday is coming up Sunday in Kurdistan. I know the lower denominations are out since last Saturday. They have been using lower denominations and getting instructions on Iraqi TV on how to use them, the meaning and value of them. Basically what we don’t know yet is the actual rate for the dinar visible, is it out yet. There is no reason for them to have that rate out, exposed to the internationally community. I am thinking the timing for that to be revealed may coincide with our start here. Our indication was very positive actually for today [Thursday]. ...we will see what happens tonight. I am excited about where we are...I do believe we will see this thing in short order.

3-8-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Is this recent 11.74 rate thing real? No – of course it isn’t, but you already knew that. Right? It was some kind of glitch. A software error. Someone jacking everyone around (aka – “THE JACK FACTOR”). When there is a real value change, it will be real everywhere. There won’t be any doubt and you WILL KNOW. Did it get everyone a little excited?? Yeah – but not yet. On the other hand...Recently, there has been a SIGNIFICANT tightening of the “Official Rate / Market Rate” – I think it is getting VERY CLOSE to being within IMF compliance. This is REAL. I cannot recall this ever being the case.

3-8-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "A TRY TO RE-VOTE ON THE SHARE OF THE KURDISTAN REGION OF THE FEDERAL BUDGET" Quote: "The head of the bloc “will” in the Iraqi parliament Hanan al-Fatlawi on Monday to re-vote on the share of the Kurdistan Region of the federal budget for the current year and return it to what it was in previous years to 17%." ...this revote will not happen. Instead the GOI will make some concessions with the KRG, now that they have their attention.

3-8-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "The provincial government announces a political meeting on the budget and send a message to Baghdad" This is almost comical...Think about this for a sec...These guys, none of whom are elected and aren’t regional MP’s (because the Parliament was disbanded by Massoud Barzani) – are only advisers to Nerchivan Barzani who wasn’t elected either...all get together, look “super-duper” official and “send a message” to Baghdad. Really?!?

3-8-2018 Intel Guru ADMINBILL The news remains very positive. Break out your dancing shoes just in case there is a need to celebrate. As soon as there is more information that i can share i will... But let's not jump the gun...remain happy dinarians.

3-8-2018 Newshound Guru chattels I am thinking that the implementation / application of the INOC [Iraq National Oil Company] could be an alter ego to the HCL or a precursor of it. The INOC does not specifically resolve all HCL issues, but it may be a foundational framework for it. There are significant constitutional issues that may be addressed going forward with the INOC regarding the federalism issues with the HCL.

3-8-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 We have been getting reports from Iraqi citizens that they expect to see lower denominations in the next few weeks; there is a campaign to educate them on these lower denominations and how to take advantage of them. We’ll see. Positive, progress, moving us in the right direction. I am reading an article saying that the final Budget amendments were made with approval of the Prime Minister. He is not waiting the 18 days, he has already approved them. All we are waiting for now is the Gazette, which couldn’t publish it until it was approved.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's