Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-14-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:18 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

3-14-2018 Intel Guru Bruce ...we know Iraqi Americans have Qi cards like they do in Iraq, and we know they are able to go on those cards at midnight tonight [Tuesday] and be able to have access to their funds and see quite possibly a new rate populated...see the value of the Iraqi dinar to the dollar. That is good and positive for them. ...I will tell you from what I am hearing everything is moving forward in that arena...I thought there was a possibility of it going yesterday afternoon, but I felt there be greater of it going this week Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. I have been told since by at least 5 or 6 sources that this is imminent...we are right here, right where we need to be. We see a lot of progress that is going through, and we know it is happening according to a plan. It may not be our plan, but it is happening according to a plan. We just have to sometimes resign ourselves to the fact this process is taking longer than we thought. I think we are pretty much ready. We are looking for a start. We do believe it...should be this week as far as I heard.

3-14-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 Article: "The Presidency of the Republic reveals the reason for the refusal of the infallible ratification of the budget" IMO...HE SIGNED IT...HE NOW SIMPLY WANTS 31 POINTS ADJUSTED. NOTHING MORE...NOTHING LESS.

3-14-2018 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "The House of Representatives raises its meeting for the next Thursday after reading 11 laws" Quote: "The President of the Council announced a date for holding a special session to vote on draft and proposed laws on the agenda and others added to the table." It looks as though Jubouri set a date for that special session but they didn't give us the date.

3-14-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 Access to international airports in Kurdistan region have been restored. Full international flights are expected by March 15. Iraqi TV is reporting that Erbil has reclaimed previously disputed areas. Parliament processed 11 laws today, now at recess until Thursday. Banks are supposedly waiting on Iraq to make its rate changes public before they spring into exchange action. Alaq was on TV indicating that all of the banks in Kurdistan will take their lead from the CBI. Parliament calls for an urgent meeting regarding the federal budget, in spite of the recess. Iraqi citizens are being told to expect to see the lower denoms released sometime next week.

3-14-2018 Newshound Guru Don961 Article: "The Presidency of the Republic reveals the reason for the refusal of the infallible ratification of the budget" imo...the key phrases are: "the existence of about 31 points intersect with the legislation in force,"...re-audit form and content of Constitutional, legal and financial aspects ". "...scrutinize in detail to diagnose the most important constitutional and legal and financial violations of some of the articles or items or paragraphs that need to be addressed before ratification and to address any imbalance in the formulation Formalism". Masoum is fixing the redundancy and the illegalities of some of the added articles ... that Parliament overlooked or ignored.

3-13-2018 Intel Guru Footforward ...Good things are coming...the RV is coming...I'm not going to say it's going to be March 21st...but wouldn't it be wild if it was March 21st? The RV is going to happen...let's just watch...

3-13-2018 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 MY EXCITEMENT GROWS UPON ITSELF...EXCITEMENT IS HIGH IMO...RIGHTFULLY SO...OH INDEED...ALL IS GOOD...AND IMO....THE BEST IS INDEED COMING...

3-13-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Keywords Erbil: The Federal Government delegation is working to coordinate with the province to unify tax" This seems like it would be critical to resolve prior to opening the banking system internationally.

3-13-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Article: "Masoum refuses to approve the 2018 budget and sends it back to the House of Representatives Editorial date: 2018/3/13" I cannot remember this happening before.

3-13-2018 Intel Guru ADMINBILL This month is shaping up to be a very interesting month for currency holders. Although the timing is unknown the activity can't be ignored.

3-13-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "CENTRAL BANK WAS ABLE TO ACHIEVE HIGH STABILITY OF THE UPPER AND LOWER LIMITS TO THE DOLLAR, THE DINAR" ...they are talking about the +- 2% upper and lower limits of the market rate vs the Central rate. Quote: "THE OFFICIAL PRICE TARGET OF THE DOLLAR IS 1200 DINARS PER ONE DOLLAR AND THAT THE GAP IN THE EXCHANGE MARKET IN THE PRESENCE OF A FIXED PRICE ADOPTED BY THE CENTRAL BANK IS AVAILABLE IN MANY ECONOMIES, AN ACCEPTABLE CHANGE." ...this...is telling us the MCP % that is now occurring is acceptable... ...they are nearing the 90 day mark of the monitoring period of the IMF for the MCP. Remember what the MCP is? The MCP is the gap in the exchange market rate to the fixed price adopted by the CBI and pegged to the dollar. Folks this is amazing news and just what we wanted to hear and would expect at this time. Hold on to you seats they are about to launch the lower denomination categories...

3-13-2018 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "The Federal Court responds to a parliamentary request to define the disputed areas" I like this: "The Kurdistan Regional Government is recognized as the official government of the territories that were administered by the government on 19 March 2003 in the governorates of Dohuk, Arbil, Sulaimaniya, Kirkuk, Diyala and Nineveh." This may be a big deal and applies to Art. 140...This has always been the most disputed part of Art. 140. Unless something has changed since last Oct.-Nov., I would assume this should settle the majority of 140. ...There sure seems to be a lot going on behind the scenes.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's