Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-18-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:13 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

3-18-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "ELECTRONIC BANKING HAS BEEN LAUNCHED IN IRAQ" ...the CBI is making it “official public policy” if they want to get paid their salaries thru the CBI. ...we know they intend to us [use] this electronic point of sales to help change the rate once it comes out. We have known this was part of the plan since 2011. So why the bug [big] rush to finally get it done? Or are they just announcing it now?

3-18-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraqi TV was broadcasting the House of Representatives stating that the Ministry of Finance will launch the 2018 Budget in four days.....just inside of the supposed 15-day deadline.

3-17-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat "KRG HAD VOLUNTARILY SURRENDERED ITS RIGHT TO OPERATE, REGULATE AND SUPERVISE LOCAL BANKS TO THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT IN BAGHDAD." I think this issue was one of the items we were waiting for that slipped by us for an RV. We now have it.

3-17-2018 Newshound Guru G-Lin They claim there are about 23 laws that would be passed in a basket. They haven't listed all of them but Oil and Gas is the primary one. I'm not optimistic about this happening before elections. They could throw a surprise session on us but without the Kurds I don't see that happening. Politically things are scary, but economically things are very exciting. And I do think the two can be separated. Shoot look at what has been accomplished the last few months. Epic decisions, Chap. 7, Art. 140, National Oil Law, the percentage of distribution of proceeds to citizens from oil and gas, FIFA lifting the ban on international games, budget completed in record time..., International ban on Kurdistan flights lifted, ban on many imported goods and taxing many of the remaining imported goods and all of that will benefit the local products. That will jump start exports. The 2% spread is compliant and imo they do not need to enter art. 8, just be compliant, which I believe they are. Drop that rate about 20 more pips and hit that 1200 target...

3-17-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraqi TV is broadcasting payments for citizens in large volumes. Iraqi News is showing the lifting of the international ban on all Iraqi stadiums. March 21 is being determined a holiday, all Iraqis are being told they will have payments by this date. Still no rates shared by those citizens who have received payment already. Time Will Tell!

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's