Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-21-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:46 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

3-21-2018 Intel Guru Bruce It is not wise for me to call it on any particular day, but I do like sort of what I am hearing between tomorrow and the rest of the week...Hearing some good things about documentation being signed off. Hearing things about in Iraq of everything what we were looking for which was the budget, the oil and gas law, and the rate be put in the budget...That happened by default over Sunday. So more than likely at least that maybe will hit the printed version of the Gazette tomorrow [Wednesday]. It doesn’t really matter to us if it does or not because Iraq is ready. The Qi cards are activated and the rate is on the cards. We know what it is and the in country rate is great..

3-21-2018 Intel Guru Bruce From that aspect Iraq is complete and they have the lower denominations in the ATMs for awhile now...They have some plans to use the coins, the fils. Those coins will be a hard currency and they will be able to use those here very shortly. I do not know if that is in play or about to be in play possibly starting tomorrow [Wednesday]. That is one other sign to show Iraq is done and ready to go and be an international player with their currency which is great...Don’t worry about the rates. The rates are great...We will see how it shakes out the next couple of days. I feel good still about this week.

3-21-2018 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 next 12 days just became very interesting...with regards to IQD possibilities of speculation...

3-20-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni People...need to stop looking at forex trade sites. The dinar is not internationally traded at this time. You want the value... cbi.iq Price is fixed at 1184. [There is a rumor going around tonight that people have 5 Days from today to cash in their dinars!] The dinar is not a lottery ticket, it does not expire. It's real currency.

3-20-2018 Newshound Guru chattels The notion of realizing great wealth overnight through a liquidity event with the dinar seems increasingly remote, but I do hope for a relatively substantial return on investment.

3-20-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG "To our esteemed and distinguished Warka clients, Warka Bank for Investment and Finance is delighted to inform its fine clients that the distinguished Central Bank of Iraq has approved that our clients participate in the upcoming capital increase." Let me boil my recent comments down to one simple idea. It appears to me – Warka Bank is interested in the same thing the CBI is right now…Which is, recapturing as much Dinar as possible. Does this imply some immediate RV (or value change)? No – it does not. In fact, it might even imply them thinking some value shift may be coming as far out as sometime in the next couple of fiscal quarters.

3-20-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 Kurds are acknowledging getting paid, completion of payments is expected in two days. Iraqi TV is broadcasting that Parliament will hold its last session on March 29 where they intend to pass ALL remaining laws. No meetings are anticipated in April due to preparations for the May elections.

3-20-2018 Newshound Guru chattels [Iraq's currency can revalue at any time and none of their laws being pass have anything to do with it. Kuwait revalued and didn't even have electricity. Funny how IMF and world Bank and UN just gave them the go ahead...] Kuwait did not "revalue ". The value returned post invasion / ouster of Saddam. People bought a currency with depressed value and sold it at the returning value. IMO.

3-20-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "THE WORLD BANK ARRIVES IN BAGHDAD" ...they are working out the details for the transmittal of the first payment from the donor conference of the 30 billion. I am told they are not going to do this until the oil and gas law and Article 140 and currency reform is completed. Is this then true. Today we read that the oil and gas law is done and now we wait for the other two items.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's