Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-26-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:07 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

3-26-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 I STRONGLY BELIEVE THE RI IS COMING...JUST DO NOT KNOW...WHEN. I TAKE GREAT JOY IN THAT BECAUSE IT IS NO LONGER A QUESTION OF...IF.

3-26-2018 Newshound Guru tlm724 Article: "Iraqis lose 77% of the value of their money in the Hoarding" It's time for Iraq to make some serious changes in banking and gaining the confidence of the people. Stop the auctions and make the Dinar the star!

3-26-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Masoum endorses the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company" Quote: "The Information Office of the Presidency of the Republic, announced on Sunday that Fuad Masoum Sadiq today ratified the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company." I think we can safely say – (so far) this one and the other one about the UN indictments are the big news for the day.

3-26-2018 Newshound Guru chattels The dollar is stabilizing today in Iraq "The market price in the Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad was 1210 dinars per dollar, or 121 thousand dinars for one hundred dollars."

3-25-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 The World Bank is extending it's full support to Iraq for their reconstruction efforts. The Budget Law is anticipated to be posted this week in the midst of stifling efforts by members of Parliament and other political leaders. Iraqi TV is reporting civil unrest of Kurdish teachers protesting not getting paid even though the Kurdistan Region has received payment from Baghdad.

3-25-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "International arrest warrants for hundreds of “corrupt” Iraqis, including a former prime minister!!" For those concerned this won’t include Maliki… this may not be the case. The language – “a former Prime Minister” was included in the news release. This could mean Maliki, or it could mean Allawi or “what’s his face…” – Jaafari, I think, who was in the Oil Ministry. He was interim PM for like a year back in the early 2000’s… It also points out Abadi is considering whether to allow the UN to proceed before the elections or after. I have a suspicion there is pressure being put on him over this. It may well be out of his hands soon.

3-25-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni The auctions have been between $170 and $201 million per day the last 3 weeks. Yes that is high but the result is compliance with the IMF. The reserves will drop if this continued for months and...we will see the CBI write the letter for Article VIII as soon as they are allowed. Remember the IMF also wants them in Article VIII.

3-25-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraqi TV has the following information scrolling along the bottom of television screens...The National Oil Law has been officially ratified and will be published in the Gazette right away. Approximately 1,000 arrest warrants for corruption by political leaders, including former Prime Minister Maliki, have been issued today. Article: "URGENT The President of the Republic approves the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company" Quote: "The statement added that "this law was sent for publication in the Official Gazette" Article: "International" arrest warrants for hundreds of "corrupt" Iraqis, including a former prime minister"

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's