Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-27-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:06 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

3-27-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Iraq’s debt is $ 71 billion" We got a couple of very exciting pieces of news yesterday and now this. ...It has been quite some time since we have seen so much as a reference to the “Deleting of the Zeros” project and then BOOM. There it is. However, a strong word of caution… In context, this appears to be some kind of budget / reporting / financial meeting with Alak simply mentioning this subject as one of the topics. Be careful when assuming his mere mention of the subject means “an RV is imminent”. He is simply affirming what we have been speculating on all along. It is a subject. They are aware of it…we are aware of it.

3-27-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG The more important thing to note is, his reasoning for it not being done yet. It sounds an awful lot like they are wanting more controls in place and some kind of campaign out there so people don’t get taken advantage of during the transition. This doesn’t sound like a float? I’m not taking a side – I’m just commenting on what I see here. In fact, if I had to go by the indicators over the last month or two, I would say I could easily see a scenario where they raise the value gradually over some period of time. Then this comes out. I’m not exactly sure what to make of it. It is most interesting.

3-27-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 ...IT IS EASY TO SEE ALL IS SET FOR THE RI. IT IS THE DATE...WE DO NOT KNOW NOR OFFER AS AN OPINION...

3-27-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni I think it was stated yesterday that 60 trillion dinar exists outside the banking system (under beds, couches etc.) Reducing the money supply has to occur over time. IMO it will occur while they are floating the dinar. I am expecting IMF Article VIII sometime between June -August and a float to begin as investors bring capital into Iraq thereafter. ...Until they can get their profits out, no investors will come. Article VIII offers that ability. And that is why the IMF made it so clear in the Article IV Consultation...."Such a move towards acceptance of the obligations under Article VIII of the IMF’s Articles of Agreement will send a positive signal to the investor community that Iraq is committed to maintain an exchange system that is free of MCPs and restrictions for current international transactions and thus facilitate creation of a favorable business climate." ...Improving some laws is a must, but IMO Iraq has the laws to begin investment in a private sector.

3-27-2018 The CBI is reporting another new 52-week high for the market rate of the dinar - it now stands at 1209 (remember the lower this number, the stronger the dinar). Guru Kaperoni, along with a few other gurus, feels the IMF "2%-for 90 days rule" must be satisfied before the dinar can reach international acceptance...he feels the dinar official rate and market rate have been within 2% for the past couple weeks already!

3-26-2018 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "Iraq's debt is $ 71 billion" Quote: "deleting zeros from the currency is ready but needs a suitable environment for its implementation." That is good news. It is ready. For the last few weeks I have been looking high and low for a delete the 0's art. With the spread coming together the way that it has, I just felt we might see a delete art. ...Finally I'm excited again. I saw a poll conducted in Iraq on popularity of the next P.M. and Abadi is favored to win by over 70%. Of course you never know but I think the closer we get to the elections we could see some arrest warrants issued. Clamp down on some of the corruption and bam. That may be the only timing we are waiting for. I'm pretty sure Interpol is ready to freeze accounts of the whales. That might be all it takes to accommodate the deletion of 0's. I feel the banks are ready and they are really pushing their in country products for exporting. If they are not currently ready, they are close. As usual this is just my opinion. Don't quit your day job just yet. About all I can say is WOO the hell HOO!!

3-26-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 [What is the status of the lower denominations...] The lower denominations have been in the banks since last month – we heard that from three separate bankers in Iraq. The lower denoms have been in the ATMs for a month or more. They have not been released because we are still waiting on the RI/RV; they will be released as soon as the RV is announced.

3-26-2018 Intel Guru Bluwolf ...this whole rv deal should of been over and we should off exchanged by now...but Washington controls what your media feeds you, it controls what the banks and the military is to do, and to the when that they may do so..."we are on the highest of all alerts..."

3-26-2018 Newshound Guru Whitelions ...there are people looking for connections and triggers but there are none...What I'm trying to show you is they are working to rebuild Iraq and they are doing it a step at a time and they are telling who ever wants to look how they are doing it... [Not IF but WHEN is what im looking for...too many indicators showing it will happen.] ...they want the world to see them while they are doing the rebuilding... Abadi knows he has one shot at this so he wants to do it right...there is NO trigger...they will come to a point where they have all the ducks in a row and change the value...no fan fare...just a change.

3-26-2018 Newshound Guru chattels The dollar is stabilizing today in Iraq "The market price in the Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad was 1210 dinars per dollar, or 121 thousand dinars for one hundred dollars."

3-26-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 I STRONGLY BELIEVE THE RI IS COMING...JUST DO NOT KNOW...WHEN. I TAKE GREAT JOY IN THAT BECAUSE IT IS NO LONGER A QUESTION OF...IF.

3-26-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Masoum endorses the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company" Quote: "The Information Office of the Presidency of the Republic, announced on Sunday that Fuad Masoum Sadiq today ratified the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company." I think we can safely say – (so far) this one and the other one about the UN indictments are the big news for the day.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's