Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-28-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:19 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

3-28-2018 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke Where are We At NOW? If you haven’t noticed by now after all these years - this thing CHANGES IN A MOMENT’S NOTICE. WHY? Because it’s BIG. It’s too Important to hundreds of Millions of people. Yes, hundreds of Millions, on EVERY CONTINENT ON THIS GLOBE. The GOOD NEWS, is that all the groundwork has been laid, and is pretty much over. For Instance, when was the last time the country of Iraq, actually COMPLETED a BUDGET & made it Public into LAW? How about NEVER ever before? Well, they just did, and it’s about to be OFFICIAL. That word we keep Powerfully emphasizing. OFFICIAL.That ONE THING alone, should tell you, where this thing is at, compared to the past 15 years.

3-28-2018 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke Again, this is WHY we printed what we printed...in our 3-26-18 Post ...but you have to read it carefully. CAREFULLY. ADD TO THAT...the U.S. status: Budget signed. OIL rising in markets worldwide over $70 (we told you this way back last year - they want it at $90 by yr. end), Crooks being brought to justice...Gold? Silver? Crypto’s?...Iran’s currency tumbled yesterday (we told you that last year also). Vietnam is setting records ( we told you that from the beginning)...and more. WE’RE RIGHT THERE FOLKS. Are our “IL-LOGICAL” Opinions clear Today?

3-28-2018 Newshound Guru Don961 Article: "Parliamentary oil: the agreement between Russia and Saudi Arabia on production will revive the Iraqi economy" Quote: ..."the increase in international oil prices reflect positively on the Iraqi economy because it depends on the sale of oil in the provision of budget funds on a basis." "Any increase in the country's financial imports will support the budget, reduce the deficit and increase the cash reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq,"... Hmm...higher oil prices increase cash reserves in the CBI...why that may also inadvertently raise the value of the floating currency in the markets...heard something about this on a CC somewhere...is this part of a master plan? ...are things lining up and falling into place for a reason?...imo.

3-28-2018 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "Venezuela to delete three zeros from its currency and Iraq is still afraid of "circumvention" Quote: "The deletion of zeros not because of the value of the dinar, but for the purpose of tightening and improve the performance of banknotes and reducing the use of the dollar locally in circulation and exchange and storage value and standardize the size of banknotes..." I like this art. They are comparing the dinar against the Bolivar, and there is no comparison at all, Iraq has low inflation and nice high reserves and is much stronger economically than Venezuela. But they are still talking about deleting the 0's in Iraq. And the last paragraph [see quote] says it all. IMO it has lower denoms written all over it. Reduce the note count, use the dinar instead of dollar, exchange and storage value and standardize the size of banknotes. Remember there is no rv in country only outside of country. Us. :} Iraqi will benefit with a stronger purchasing power...

3-27-2018 Newshound Guru Stryker Suitable Environment for a Revaluation? Reserves are up to $51 billion and $71 billion debt is still within reasonable rates...Central Bank’s plan to modernize the currency in circulation and the deletion of zeros...

3-27-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [Is there any time in the imf history that they waived the 90 day rule before?] No idea... But the rule is clearly in print.

3-27-2018 Newshound Guru Whitelions [...will the auctions end by the end of the month like they said in December?] ...I stopped watching them years ago because they will happen right up to the point of the change in value until then they will go up and they will go down ...thats what they do...

3-27-2018 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke It would be a "MAJOR MIRACLE", if Iraq Officially & Publicly, Substantially increased the Value of their Dinar, On or Before, Sunday, APRIL 1, 2018. We know NOTHING beyond that Date. 30...DAYS following, would NOT surprise us one bit. But then again, Fridays are always our Most Favorite Day...and of course, Iraq & the Middle East NEVER do (on time) what they "SAY" they're going to do. (and very few other governments & agencies, for that matter) There's ONE little piece of information that EVERYONE ALWAYS keeps forgetting the meaning of, THAT IS SO BIG, which we have DEFINED on 3 other occasions: "In the Coming Days". 2 Weeks ago, Iraq publicized that the Lower Denominations were going to be distributed within the "Coming Days". REMEMBER what we always say about the consistency of Iraq, when they say, "In the Coming Days"?

3-27-2018 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke Historically, it ALWAYS MEANS (and we've tracked this): "30 TO 60 DAYS" from when they said it...Days are always, actually WEEKS, to the Iraq Timetable. What they're telling you, is "We DON'T want to Tell You"...it will be "Someday", but count on 30 to 60, because that's our Pattern, our Habit, our Intention. REMEMBER, Iraq is Not acting alone, so it just isn't THEM, making these decisions on the TIMING & VALUE of their currency moves. So, that's why we say, what we say. So, what do WE Think? "They gotta do something VERY SOON...if not, "In the Coming Days". Let's "SEE" if "THEY" can pull off a "MAJOR MIRACLE"? We think it's "Possible", but Highly Unlikely. P.S. "THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES IN LIFE" NONE. OH, and we seriously doubt that the Substantially Increased Rate Value, is found ANYWHERE, in Iraq's 2018 Budget. In our IL-LOGICAL Opinion.

3-27-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 ...IT IS EASY TO SEE ALL IS SET FOR THE RI. IT IS THE DATE...WE DO NOT KNOW NOR OFFER AS AN OPINION...

3-27-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni I think it was stated yesterday that 60 trillion dinar exists outside the banking system (under beds, couches etc.) Reducing the money supply has to occur over time. IMO it will occur while they are floating the dinar. I am expecting IMF Article VIII sometime between June -August and a float to begin as investors bring capital into Iraq thereafter. ...Until they can get their profits out, no investors will come. Article VIII offers that ability. And that is why the IMF made it so clear in the Article IV Consultation...."Such a move towards acceptance of the obligations under Article VIII of the IMF’s Articles of Agreement will send a positive signal to the investor community that Iraq is committed to maintain an exchange system that is free of MCPs and restrictions for current international transactions and thus facilitate creation of a favorable business climate." ...Improving some laws is a must, but IMO Iraq has the laws to begin investment in a private sector.

3-27-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Iraq’s debt is $ 71 billion" We got a couple of very exciting pieces of news yesterday [reference BGG posts 3-25/26-2018] and now this. ...It has been quite some time since we have seen so much as a reference to the “Deleting of the Zeros” project and then BOOM. There it is. However, a strong word of caution… In context, this appears to be some kind of budget / reporting / financial meeting with Alak simply mentioning this subject as one of the topics. Be careful when assuming his mere mention of the subject means “an RV is imminent”. He is simply affirming what we have been speculating on all along. It is a subject. They are aware of it…we are aware of it.

3-27-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG The more important thing to note is, his reasoning for it not being done yet. It sounds an awful lot like they are wanting more controls in place and some kind of campaign out there so people don’t get taken advantage of during the transition. This doesn’t sound like a float? I’m not taking a side – I’m just commenting on what I see here. In fact, if I had to go by the indicators over the last month or two, I would say I could easily see a scenario where they raise the value gradually over some period of time. Then this comes out. I’m not exactly sure what to make of it. It is most interesting.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's