Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-2-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:23 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

4-2-2018 Newshound Guru Enorrste I personally believe that Abadi has a good chance to win re-election. ...However, on the off chance that Maliki wins, I believe that he would be in a position to stop the project in its tracks. After all, for eight years he was able to stall it, even when he had to remove Shabibi to do it. If he get the PM slot again I believe that he has an incentive through corruption to keep the dinar value down.

4-2-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "The dollar exchange rate in Iraq on Sunday" 1200 to $1 nice.

4-2-2018 Intel Guru Jester [...won't it be glorious when this happens and we will have the funds to do as Jester says and do preventive care...] ISN'T THAT THE TRUTH... JUST HANG ON YOUR TIME IS NEAR I THINK...

4-1-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Central Bank: We have succeeded in ending the exchange rate gap" It is nice to see the CBI getting to the point where hopefully they can take the next step and open the banking system, invite foreign investors/Investment into Iraq.

4-1-2018 Intel Guru Delta "URGENT FROM IRAQIA TV: CBI...WE HAVE SUCCEEDED IN ENDING THE EXCHANGE RATE GAP..." Article: "Central Bank: We have succeeded in ending the exchange rate gap" YEP...PAST TENSE ...SUCCEEDED... [...does this mean they have ended the auctions?] NOT YET... RATE FIRST...

4-1-2018 Newshound Guru Stryker Article: "AMBASSADOR DOUGLAS SILLIMAN REMARKS AT IRAQ ENERGY FORUM" This shows us without a doubt that Abadi and his Cabinet of Ministers must be willing to turn over the economy to the private sector and release control of this out of date centralized economic system and it needs done NOW!!

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's