Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-6-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:41 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

4-6-2018 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Maliki is seeking a third term amid disapproval of the Iraqi street" ...this election is going to be interesting, but I still believe Abadi can cobble together a larger coalition than Maliki. Iraqi's know what Maliki is really about and now that they're trimming the government back, Maliki's lost a bunch of his patronage support, he's not able to grease the wheels like he used to. The real problem is he's still popular enough to hang around and fleece the government and stall progress...

4-6-2018 Intel Guru Bluwolf ...Even though it has taken this long for this new wealth to be available...it does not mean that it ain't going to happen. This blessing from God will take place very soon...

4-6-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [So it looks like the HCL wasn’t passed. Correct? Is that the only hold up you see? Or do you think this can be pushed through without it? What are the possibilities of before the election?] DEFINITELY possible. EDGE OF MY SEAT!!!

4-6-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni So now we know Maliki is seeking a 3rd term. Not good. So in my opinion it is unlikely that would Maliki would be able to manipulate his way into a third term but he certainly can delay things and throw a wrench in the process. What is known is that if anything can go wrong it will so even though we are beginning to get excited that there is potential for currency reform, I wouldn't put my hopes on anything happening in the next 60 days because of the elections.

4-6-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni In a perfect scenario we would like to see the elections go on time, Abadi political block win a second term, choose him to be prime minister and form his government as soon as possible thereafter. This would give an opportunity to move forward and begin with currency reform. And I remind everyone it is not which political block wins it is as Maliki pointed out several years ago it is who assembles the largest coalition of blocks after the elections. Which to me is just all nonsense. So we'll just have to let this play out and the time frames that it takes and hope for the best.

4-5-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 ...I strongly believe they are done with the RI of their currency and they KNOW this. 1) The process of removing the zero’s is complete! 2) The process of removing the restrictions from their currency is done! Which is Article 8 compliance. 3) The process of reinstating their currency is complete! All that is left is for them to implement this process...

4-5-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "OPINION: THE CURRENT ENVIRONMENT SUITABLE FOR THIS PROJECT BECAUSE THERE IS FINANCIAL AND POLITICAL STABILITY WITNESSED BY THE COUNTRY" Quote: "The central bank submitted a project to delete three zeros of the currency, however it was forced to stop was forced to stop because of the deteriorating security and political situation in the country. It is needed in order to confront inflation and stimulate the economy." WOW! This is a great opening paragraph. We knew why they stopped the project back in 2015. Then we were told in 2017 “until further notice”. Now they are telling us the necessity to get this project going again. We learned back in Dec 2017 that the newer smaller category notes were dispersed from Nov 2016-Nov 2017. So we know the banks are getting ready. WE know the ATMs are also ready to help disperse these newer notes, all part of the plan of the project to delete the zeros.

4-5-2018 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "Central Bank: Progress payments system led to control the flow of money" Quote: "...through a group of The measures and precautions that have been implemented and are currently working on, including the modernization of the payments system in all its components according to international standards." Sounds like they are ready.

4-5-2018 Newshound Guru Walkingstick When they finally reveal the budget and they show it at the program rate there is a tight window for them to show it at the new rate.

4-5-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...if any of you hadn't noticed... right now is an incredibly perfect time for Iraq to make a move. We're almost at a "now or never" point, and it has ME on the edge of my seat! The bottom line for me right now, and of course this is just my opinion, is this: We're at a crossroads. It doesn't take much research to understand that Chapter 8, the Budget, HCL, and a ton of other factors are aligned right now. Everything is aligned! The "waiting game" is tough. But, as they say... good things come to those that wait.

4-5-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 We have never been in this position before. Waiting for the re-instatement to be announced! When the 2nd article is released that is when everything will be activated. It will have the instructions for the citizens to go to specific banks to bring in the three zero notes. Have a change in their value which will be a whole lot better than what those three zero’s are. That’s why they are coming out with the 100 and 200, the following week they will come out with the 5’s, 10’s, the following week more and after that the fils. When they told you they closed the 2% that was the end of the MCP’s. They eliminated their multiple currency practice.

4-5-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 When you have an official rate in the market that’s when you have Article 8 qualified and accepted. It’s why we’re simply waiting. Nothing more. ALL in Iraq are ready to move forward. Overall the window to show the new rate in this month of April is getting much more tight. Tighter. More narrow. An economist predicted they would raise the rate by May. ...The word “by” means before May. ...He did not say in May. ...It is now a day to day, hour to hour wait. Alak told the world, Quote: “WE...ARE..NOW...READY! ”

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's