Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-18-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:47 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

4-18-2018 Newshound Guru Walkingstick [...What is the significance of April 30th to Iraq.] They have a set date for their rate changes. Every April of every year, the IMF updates the exchange rate of Iraq. Iraq does not have to wait till the 30th. They can do it today or tomorrow but when the IMF updates it will reflect the new rate for Iraq. It often does not show up for seven days. Come up on the 7th of May all the nations that changed in the month of April. They do not have an option. Again, this is not an option. They have to do this...

4-18-2018 Intel Guru Footforward Nothing has changed. I still expect the RV right away. I feel we are within days. I take that to mean less then 2 weeks.

4-18-2018 Intel Guru Bruce Iraq still has it lower denominations ready to go in their ATMs. ...those were supposed to be available to the Iraqi citizens today out of the ATMs. Now I couldn’t confirm it...However, I can tell you this, the rates for all of these currencies have been off the screen, on and off, the last few days. ​...yesterday they came back up. So the rates were back on and still on today. That is a good thing because they have been fluctuating and updating so on. So they are solid now. Let’s see if they stay solid. If they do it will be a positive thing for us. ...What I should say is everyone is in a great place right now. We are hearing things that lead us to believe we are in the precipice of this going down for us.

4-17-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "THE SEEDS OF REFORM IN MONETARY POLICY BEGIN TO BEAR FRUIT" This article is just all about informing the public and investors that they are in charge of the monetary policy of Iraq and not to worry...so once again the CBI is beating their chest on how good they are all they accomplished in spite of all the past corruption...yes “cash market” began to feel the results. People carrying around less cash (can use POS), no lines at the banks to get paid (electronic payrolls. Just a total reduction by 2/3 of all cash in circulation. They did it and they are telling us they are successful... an amazing article! WOW.

4-17-2018 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article quote: "The new issue of the Iraqi Gazette No. 4486 was issued. Law No. (3) for the year 2018 includes the First Amendment Law of the Anti-Terrorism Law No. (31) of 2016 and the Iraqi National Oil Company Law No. (4) of 2018." law of the Iraqi National Oil Company No. 4 of 2018. [Is that the HCL we all want or just another piece of the puzzle?] No it is not the HCL but it is quite detailed. It also addresses the 10% of proceeds to the citizens. I'm surprised it passed actually. There is a lot of disagreement in Parl...

4-17-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 In an Article - Alak, the governor of the CBI came out and said publicly, “We Are Ready”. As of today, campaigning for their election started...Elections are on May 12th. IMO Everything regarding the Monetary Reform has to be done way before the election. IMO This is the month for them to do this. IMO We are only waiting now for the CBI to release the rate. IMO If they remove the 3 Zero’s, the rate would be at least 1.2 dinars to the dollar. We are hearing that their ATM’s are loaded with New Lower Denomination Notes. IMO The ATM’s open for business and the rate change will happen more or less about the same time.

4-17-2018 Intel/Newshound Guru American Contractor Iraqi Security Forces (ISF) have recaptured all of the territory hold by the Islamic State (ISIS). However, in December of 2017, the Prime Minister Haider al- Abadi declared ISIS defeated. Unfortunately, large areas of northern and westen Iraq continue to lay in ruins from the extensive fighting. Since 2014, the lack of local governance, secure transportation, disruption in local services, and a decrease in international oil prices have severely impacted Iraq's economy. At the present time, the Iraqi's are shifting their attention towards recovery and the country's political future. The security conditions are improving and the Iraqi army is continuing onward with their counter-terrorism operations against the Islamic State.

4-17-2018 Intel/Newshound Guru American Contractor There are currently 26 days left in the Iraqi national elections. Over 1,000 candidates are campaigning for all the various political positions. Each and every one of my Iraqi contacts have stated that this election is their most crucial one for the future of Iraq. The Iranian government is trying to maintain their control of the Iraqi government. Clearly, Iran does not want to see the Iraqi government align themselves with the west. In my opinion, the Iraqi government has an unstable relationship with the west and a stronger relationship with Russia, Iran and China.

4-17-2018 Intel/Newshound Guru American Contractor It has been reported, that the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) have closed the gap with the parallel market rate. Issues remain with the currency and the CBI is preparing to print even more currency shortly after the elections. As if they don't have enough already! Ramada begins May 15, 2018, so clearly nothing significant will happen during this time.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's